"30 :the last chapter"

A/N: i wish carlos a speedy recovery ❤️ get well soon carlito❤️‍🩹🥰

It's the Austrian grand prix, the home country of the Red Bull racing team.. max and carlos got p4 and p6 during qualifying due to a red flag that ended their sessions early " hola mate, you ready for today?"- asked carlos while adjusting his race suit zipper " i think so, i just hope we get good results because these two red Ferrari drivers need to know their place "- max explained with his fist clinched after remembering what happened during the media day interviews.. lewis and the team principal or ferrari fred .: disrespected max and his wife , saying things like hes only doing it for attention after an misunderstanding that involved both teams.. " ignore what they said max.. you're a good guy not as like they say "- carlos gently pats max's shoulder to assure him that he trusts him " thanks Carlos.. it means alot to me "- he smiled at the older guy. Max nodded, grateful for Carlos's support  "Let's show them what we're made of on the track"- Max said putting on his cap before he reached to his side of the  garage.

The race had started and ella with avery and their children sat down together inside a paddock vip room to watch the rave indoors instead of outside because of the young children " he fell asleep"- ella told avery about Luis falling asleep on the couch , making Avery gently carry him as he slept  " luisa hand me the blanket dear"- she told her daughter.  " si mommy"- little Luisa got the small blanket and handed it to her mom , after a while the rave is still going on with max leading the pack followed by lewis and carlos  " ok max , you're 4.5 seconds ahead of Hamilton.."- said gp  " ok copy.."- replied verstappen returning his full focus on the race  " sargent and albon are both out! What a bad day for the ex teammates "- crofty announced " and it seems that ferrari are facing technical problems with leclerc's car hes struggling to defend against norris! Norris goes through and takes the position away from him! What a brilliant move from the McLaren driver "- hela cheered for her father bouncing on her mother lap happily   " seems like someone is a daddy girl"- chuckles Avery at her niece  " i agree but i am not sad about it"- ella kissed her daughter forehead, meanwhile Daniel walked around the hotel with his nephew Damian in tow .

The oldest child of the sainz-ricciardo got greeted by his admirers and his father fans wanting his attention, luckily he was carried by his uncle so it was easier to move around without getting crowded  " uncle, can we go to get ice cream?"- he asked putting on a puppy eyes to make Daniel agree and it worked " sure thing "- daniel  walked him to the ice cream truck near  the  on track -hotel  " which flavor?"- he asked looking at the younger male. " rainbow"- dami replied grinned excitedly for his ice cream , after they got their ice creams daniel and Damian reached toward the paddock after daniel had drove to the gate.

" vamos!"- cheered carlos after getting a perfect p2 and max p1 making the red bull garage boom with cheers and applause " well done you two! That was something else"- avery huged her husband then congratulated her husband friend and teammate. " karma does work you know"- grinned max after knowing that both Ferrari's ended in bad positions " daddy!"- luisa ran to her father wanting him to carry her , which he did " did you see daddy race darling?"- he kissed her cheek " yes"- giggles luisa while her twin brother luis was busy with their uncle max " wheres ella and lando?"- asked avery looking around " i think lando went to get weighed "- avery nodded hearing max's reply.

Time skip__>

" happy birthday love!"- smiled Carlos placing a cake on the table then kissed his wife's cheek , with their 3 children and friends singing happy birthday " thanks.. guys "- she hugged the twins and damian then smiled at carlos grateful " i can't believe i am 29."- avery pouted making daniel tease her " at least your not in your 30's near the 40's"- daniel then handed her a wrapped gift " hope you will like it "- then lando and ella placed a gift bag on the table beside the cake " aww thanks you two , you didnt have to"- Avery chuckles and hugged her best friend and thanked norris , the party continued with their friends adding more vibes to it " lol this is hilarious "- laughed lando hard at logan that somehow got whip cream on his whole face after getting pranked by luis " carlos.. you have a young prankster over here"- exclamied ocon. " i agree"-said daniel " just like his uncle "- grinned ricciardo .