"19"

After recovering from giving birth , avery officially returned to the modeling world " look who it is!"- beamed liam greeting his friend " wait if your here and carlos is overseas.. wheres baby dami?"- ella asked but realized that there's a baby stroller " i couldn't let him be with a caretaker ... its better that i wont go on the stage.. but help with the outfits decisions " "Of course, Avery"-Ella replied with a smile, understanding her friend's decision. "Having Dami here makes it even more special. We'll make sure you're involved in every aspect of the show"- Liam nodded in agreement, appreciating Avery's dedication to both her career and her baby, With Dami nearby, the atmosphere was filled with warmth and support as they prepared for the upcoming fashion event, Damian suddenly cooed  " look like someone is excited too"-smiled avery at her child  "Mommy's little cheerleader"- Liam remarked, smiling at Damian. "He's already stealing the show, and it hasn't even started yet"-Avery grinned proudly, her eyes sparkling with affection. "He definitely knows how to make an entrance. Just like his mama"-Ella nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. ..And having him here with us makes this whole experience even more memorable. We've got quite the dream team"-after 5 hours the event was finally over , just as avery and ella were about to step outside the exit.. many media and fans were waiting outside..

Sensing Avery's concern, Ella nodded in understanding. "Let's find another exit," she suggested, gently guiding Avery in the opposite direction. "We don't want Damian to get overwhelmed."

Avery breathed a sigh of relief, grateful for Ella's support. Together, they discreetly made their way to a quieter exit, avoiding the throngs of reporters and fans. As they stepped outside, the atmosphere was calm and peaceful, a stark contrast to the chaos they had just left behind "Much better"- Avery murmured, smiling down at Damian, who had nestled comfortably in his stroller, Once they arrived home, Avery settled Damian into his crib, gently tucking him in with a soft blanket. As she watched him drift off to sleep , then liam broke the silence " you know i think little dami may have a future in fashion too"- he giggled  " he's already stealing the spot lights"- Avery heard her phone ringing, when she answered it was a video call from carlos  " hola! Bebe"- smiled carlos through the camrea  " hey love.. how was the qualifying?" - she asked  " not that bad.. ended up in 7th.."- she nodded and then he asked  " where my little champion "  " he's sleeping, oh liam says hi"- carlos felt a bit jealous but shook it off  " hi to you too liam"- liam nodded smiling, then ella asked. " wheres lando? He's not responding my calls or texts"- she asked worridly  " oh that muppet has left his phone in the motor home.."- he chuckled  " why am i not surprised "- wolff said  " lando begin lando"- replied sainz grinning.

@ave_sainz:

⚪⚫️️