"24"

It was all calm and peaceful until suddenly.. liam accused his two friends of bullying his wife.. the trio were at a prada collection launch party  " liam ! Shes lying to you ella and i never even talked with her "- saod avery trying not to stress herself out , ella held her hand  worriedly  " liam.. go have some fresh air .. don't yell at us for something we didn't do.. please just go, we don't want to argue with you"- reasoned ella   " fine! But just keep it in mind that next time we see eachother.. we are no longer friends!"- he hissed leaving., avery looks down trying to let her pregnancy hormones get the best of her , ella quickly took her best friend towards the parking lot then drove off back to the sainz's house .

" i just dont get it.. why would he assume that we really did?"- she sighs with tears making ella hug her  " don't worry.. i know for sure things will get better soon "- she mumbles handing her a tissue box, as the two were  talking carlos and lando with helena whos now 8 months old and Damian whos almost 3 entered the house   " hey babe"- smiled lando sitting beside his wife while holding their daughter and then carlos did the same.. but he noticed his wife's eyes are teary " mi amor whats wrong, love?"- he asked worried glancing at his wife as she sobbed " nothing carl., just the hormones kicking in"- he softly wiped the tears and brought her head to his shoulder  " want some ice cream?"- he asked trying to get her to cheer up and thankfully she agreed ,craving for ice cream  .

Liam had unfollowed both ella and avery on everything, making the media start their speculations about it, carlos then knew its something that has to do with seeing his wife sobbing, but he didn't want to ask  so he wont overwhelm her .. he looked at her and placed a pillow to make her more comfortable laying down on the couch wuth their son eating mashed potatoes in his baby chair  infront of them " amor sleep its ok ill watch dami"- he peeked her lips as she slowly fell asleep " daddy! Iwnt cookies"- pouts damian  " sure bud, ill get some for you now"- he went to the kitchen and got some cookies for his son to snack on as he requested.

Meanwhile , lando called liam and confronted him for spreading things about his wife getting full on protective mode   " listen here! If i saw one more crap of yours ill come over your apartment and knock you out ! You hear me?!"- he yelled over the phone making liam end the call immediately.. lando quickly hugs his lover and lets her cry on his chest.. his heart broke seeing her sad so he tried to say soothing words to her, then after some minutes toto called his son in law after seeing the posts liam wife made and checking on his daughter " is she ok? Ill fly over .. i swear if i saw this shit i will skin him alive"- hissed wolff sr  " she is now.. i gave him piece of mind , you don't have to fly over its ok I Handled  it "- toto listened and then said  " i saw that she also spreaded rumors about carlos and avery.. are they ok? Knowing that they are expecting twins"  " carlos said Avery got a fever but its not that bad.. hes looking after her and damian .. i think —- "- he heard his daughter crying hungry  " i have to go toto hela is hungry "- toto bid his goodbye and then the call ended .

8 Months later

@ave_sainz:

Liked by: carlossainz55, landonorris and 1

Liked by: carlossainz55, landonorris and 1.9m
Caption: meet luis and luisa sainz🩵🩷

@carlossainz55:

Liked by: ave_sainz ,carlosainzoffical & 6

Liked by: ave_sainz ,carlosainzoffical & 6.4 others
Caption: welcome to the world ❤️‍🩹luis and lusia.. new additions to the sainz family 🥰

Comments have been turned off

💎💎💎

Reyes took care of her older grandson while carlos stayed with avery at the hospital.. " babe rest for a bit, the nurse said you have to"- carlos said while carrying his newborn daughter luisa "im sleepy anyways"- yawns avery slowly letting sleep take over, max smiled when they told him he would be little luis god father with them letting someone from carlos family members be luisa's god parents " ill take my leave now.. dont wanna disturb her sleep"- carlos nodded at his friend and waved at him , bit later ... the twins had to get their diapers changed with the nurse taking them to do so.. carlos sat down beside his wife who's sleeping soundly on the hospital bed " im proud of you mi amor.. you did well babe"- he kissed her hand and brushed away the hair from her face " hijo" - called out carlos sr softly as he entered holding flowers for his daughter in law. " papa you didn't have to "- he quickly took the bouquet away from his father snd then placed it on a table " how are the twins? Are they healthy?"- his father asked with hope " si , they are all well and healthy.. "- carlos smiled at his father .

Time skip..

" Carlos! Congratulations on your new borns"- smiled Charles patting carlos on his back while they met near the pit lane " gracies charlie .. "- he smiled , lance mick and esteban all greeted the spainish redbull driver " thanks guys it means alot "- he took the gifts and thanked them for their kindness.. meanwhile back at the house in monaco " aww thats cute "-said ella seeing Damian not leaving his siblings crib wanting to sleep beside them " he even trys to help me put their clothes on"- smiled Avery proud at her older child " he held the bottle for hela last time he was over at our house.. hes such a sweet boy "- the duo admired the 3 year old boy .

@Ellanorris:

Liked by : landonorris and 1

Liked by : landonorris and 1.9m others
Tagged : lando norris
Caption: look whos wearing daddies gift😘❤️

Comments :
-landonorris: awwwwww my heart ❤️‍🩹
-ella_fan08: thats cute 🥺
-ave_sainz: cant wait for lusia to be grown enough to wear hers 🫶 so they can match

💎💎💎💎

Carlos and lando greeted fans and then entered the media room where the rest were, carlos sat beside his teammate max while lando sat beside oscar as the pr instructed them to do " mclaren and Mercedes are all under investigation "- whispered max to carlos " for what?"- he asked not hearing anything from lando " something similar to the spy gate? I am not sure but it doesn't sound like a easy one"- carlos nodded as they are about to start asking the drivers questions for the fans and so on ...

To be continued
End of chapter 24