"21"

The redbull garage is booming with preparations for when the lights are out , little damian hid behind a tools cabinet making max and carlos and avery search for him " dami! Where are you"- asked Avery holding her laugh as she saw her sons little shoes peeking out "aha! Got you "- grinned max .. he carried his nephew playing with him " mwxi"- giggles damian holding max's hat " looks like someone became my sons favorite person"- teased carlos while he softly brushed his son hair with a soft hairbrush " noo papa"- complained the little guy not wanting his hair to be brushed " can i have my god son max?"- lando said entering the redbull side " no and why are you in redbull garage last time i checked your wearing orange"- teased max the brit driver " meanie" -lando crossed his arms .

Avery walked down the paddock and saw Sebastian and mark waving at her , so she went to were they are standing " hey avey how is the little guy and you are doing?"- asked Sebastian " we are both doing well, thanks for asking seb "- she smiled at the german ex driver "i didn't get why daniel retired.."- asked avery feeling worried about her brother ending his career , Sebastian took a deep breath and said " im sorry i can't tell you, its not my place to do so ... perhaps you should ask him.. "- she nodded understanding him " its ok.. anyways i gotta go the race will start in 30 minutes and I need to fetch dami and take him to the motor home instead "- with that after bidding thebtwo ex drivers goodbye she returned to the redbull gargage and carried her son taking him to the motor home after wishing her husband good luck and max .

Lando battled Charles for 5th but his car pace just wasnt there which increased the gap, Carlos kept his p1 and remained foucsed on the race " pit next lap carlos , we are pitting you the next lap.. nax has pitted this lap "- said his race engineer " ok copy "- avery watched from the large screen while gently hugging damian to her chest " papa cwe?"- he asked cutely pointing at the tv making his mom chuckle " yes baby its papa's car"-she kissed his forehead , after what seemed like forever the race had finally ended ...
" yes! Vamos!vamos ! Thank you!"- cheered Carlos as he parked the car in parc ferme getting greeted by max whos p2.: meaning its 1-2 for redbull, everyone from the team celebrated and cheered for the magnificent performance " Carlos!"- a voice made Carlos turn immediately his face lightened up seeing hus wife and son " hey "- he said smiling as he kissed his wife and the kissed his son cheek "congrats on the win bae! That was amazing performance "- she admitted happily " thank you love"- he replied as she congratulated max too , he carried his son and held his tiny hand.. walking towards the entrance of the podium stairs then he handed him to gp who's standing nearby ...

Time skip—>

@ave_sainz:
📍Location:Edinburgh ysl show

@ave_sainz:📍Location:Edinburgh  ysl show

⚪⚫

Liked by 6

Liked by 6.1m
⚫️⚪️

💎💎💎

" mi amor that was stunning "- winked carlos teasing his wife " los you know I wont fall for that "- she chuckled " was worth the try "- he started driving the car heading to their hotel room while Damian sat on his car seat playing with his toy car .. reyes called her son but he told avery to answer instead as he's focused on the road " hello? "- reyes asked " hijo ?"- she waited from an answr " hello rey umm carlos is driving right now..? Is everything ok ?" - she asked " sí just wanted to let you know that me and carlos arrived at the house.. umm when you guys are taking the flight back?" " tomorrow hopefully .. " " ok then, take care bye!" " bye ".

Carlos smiled when Damian tried to copy him when he kissed avery cheek " do you want daddy to lift you so you could give mommy a kiss?"- he asked and his son nodded " mama lowb yowu"- Damian said as he placed a kiss on his mother's cheek " i love you too baby"- she chuckled kissing his cheek " lets go rest .. we had a long day "- carlos told his wife knowing hes not the only one tired " yeah.. "-, the two laid down placing dami in the middle ,on the bed after getting changed into comfy clothes .. the next day , "Carl , wake up its 8am we need to check out babe"- Avery tried to wake her husband up but hes deep sleeping beside their 2year old son " mmh— no let me sleep more"- he sleepily mumbled but this gave avery an idea ...she slowly pulled the covers off and then .. lets damian crawl on his father reaching his hair " ah! That hurts"- carlos now wide awake looked at his son whose chuckling evily at him " oh you little monster "- he placed kisses on his cheeks and started tickling him .. "Thanks for the wake-up call, little busdy"-Carlos chuckled, ruffling Damian's hair .

They made it back home and were greeted by carlos sr and reyes , damian as soon as he saw his grandparents he cutely ran towards them jumping into carlos sr embrace making Carlos Sr. caught his grandson with a wide smile, lifting him up and spinning him around gently. "Hey there, little héroe!" -he chuckled. "Did you miss us?"-Reyes reached out to ruffle Damian's hair and he nodded . "We missed you too, sweetheart"-she said warmly, her eyes filled with love for her grandson,Avery and Carlos exchanged a knowing glance, grateful for the love of their family. "It's good to be home after two weeks "- Avery said softly, leaning into Carlos's side as they watched Damian shower his grandparents with hugs " i agree, now go place my trophy in my office "- he grinned teasingly making her playfully pinch his shoulder " ow! Mi corazon.. "- he mumbled " just go "- laughed Avery, then she heads to the kitchen but saw the table already prepared with food so she turned to reyes " you didn't have to mama rey"- she pouted " its ok, i know your tired after the flight.. come on lets sit down and eat.. don't worry "- she nodded greatful for his mother in law .

At the house gym carlos and avery worked out together, but soon it turned into a dancing stage with the song blasting through the speaker, while damian and Carlos parents had stepped out to have a day with their grandson and give the married couple some free time , Carlos laughed as he twirled Avery around, their movements synchronized to the rhythm of the music. "I love moments like these"- he said, his voice filled with joy,Avery grinned, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "Me too. It's like we're in our own little world"-They continued dancing, lost in each other's arms, cherishing the precious time alone together . They stayed in eachother warmth until they heard damian's giggles followed by the voice of reyes and carlos sr " looks like someone had a blast with his grandfather and grandma "- said Avery while softly brushing back carlos hair " i bet he did"- he smiled.

To be continued
End of chapter 21