"9"

Note: this chapter contains mostly bromance : carlando and maxiel❤️‍🩹

Warning: abuse , panic attacks

On the  track of mexico , Max couldn't help to feel jealous of Charles.. having a loving family, As he observed Charles surrounded by the embrace of his mother and siblings walking down the paddock " lucky.."- he mumbled turning around as his heart sank in a bitter reminder of the fractured relationships and absence of warmth in his own life. Despite his success on the racetrack, there was a part of him that yearned for the simple joys of family affection .. he wished his father was a better person, and his mom never had to leave him all alone " max?"- a voice snapped him out of his thoughts, he looked up to see daniel " why are you standing out here and not getting in? "- he noticed his teammate and friend face " nothing "- he shook it off and entered into the rb motor home " maxie... tell me the truth "- Daniel tried to get him to open up.. when he said that max finally let his emotions pour ...

Daniel quickly huged his best friend trying to calm him , letting him let it out ..showing that its not a weakness to cry " i am pathetic!"-said max ..Daniel tightened his embrace,  allowing his friend the space to release his emotions "You're not pathetic, Max," -Daniel murmured softly   " its ok to have emotions .. its not a weakness " - he strokes max's hair succeeding in calming him down , max laid down shirtless sleeping in his driver room .. Daniel stayed by his side as he knew the dutchman isn't as emotionaless people painted him to be, he continued to stroke his hair silently making a promise that he will take care of max like his own little brother.. he basically watched him grow into the man he is now.. he carefully made his way to the hall to grab to have as a snack .

Carlos was working out in the McLaren side when his body suddenly heated up getting sick and nauseous that made him stop his routine and try to reach  his water bottle , he heard his trainer asking if hes ok "Carlos, are you okay?" -the trainer asked, his  voice laced with genuine concern " i .. i think so"- but as he stood up he stumbled making him sit  down With a furrowed brow, the trainer knelt down beside Carlos, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder  " take it easy , catch your breath slowly don't worry .. the workout doesn't matter "- he laid Carlos down on the mat as he turned on the ac  making sure his breathing are back to normal , 10 minutes later .. lando entered and saw his best friend napping on the mat  " is he ok  now?"- he asked concerned  " yes.. i gave him some medicine he will be ok after he rests.. I've opened the ac to keep him cool i think its from the heat wave "- lando nodded in understanding   "Thanks for looking out for him" -Lando said  "no problem its my job "- he took his leave leaving the two drivers, lando sat on the chair beside carlos sleeping form .

The drivers were gathered in the press conference room by the fia , anticipation grew wondering whats going on  " seb do you know anything?"- mick looked at his close friend  "No idea, Mick," he replied quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. "But whatever it is, it must be important for the FIA to call us all here"- mick nodded at vettel, at the back max didn't pay attention to anything around him looking trapped in his own mind.. this didnt get unnoticed by Daniel and Sebastian  " whats with max?"- Sebastian whispered asking daniel  " i dont know.."- bit after they got dismissed and max headed towards the restroom .

Max's pov:
Seeing my father on the track .. made my body freeze, he followed me to the toilet and started yelling at me , cussing and calling me a failure for not qualifying out ofQ1 yesterday.. my body shook in pain as he pushed me hard against the wall .. i felt a sting of tears streaming down which made him more angry  " stop crying like a little girl! Your pathetic worthless shit"- i heared those words as it sank in my mind.. my heart beats fast , another wave of pain came thru as he grabbed my hair  " st..stop please "- i begged but he didnt let go.
End of his pov