"26"

"  dami ! come sit daddy is on tv"- Avery called her oldest son whos running around playing with his airplane plastic toy  , he quickly sat beside his mother giggling and looked at his two siblings who are laid down on the play mat kicking their tiny chubby feets  " mama , luis ew"- he noticed his brother had dirtied his diaper from when he got closer and smelled making avery chuckle  " someone needs a change.."- she was about to get up but daniel did first and made sit back  " hand me the little cutie ill do it"- he smiled taking luis and heads to the nursery .. after some minutes he returned wigh a cheerful luis trying to reach his uncle hair   " oh no"- Avery felt bad seeing lando dnf after crashing into the barriers. " who was it?"- daniel asked seeing the yellow flag showen on the tv screen " it was lando"-she replied " one of the haas didn't give him space and he lost grip "- daniel nodded and he quickly texted ella whos there .. ella replied that lando is ok and well he is already back at the pits .

" whats wrong you are  doing your sad cute face"- daniel pointed out looking at his sister  " i miss Carlos "- she pouted sipping her lemon ice tea " well hes gonna be home in like 3 days isnt he?"- he asked and she nodded  " see, not that long"- he pats her head and then poured himself more coffee  " i have an idea"- avery said  " how about we have a family trip? To italy "- she explained where's the perfect area to stay and the hotel that's kids friendly  " sounds like a good plan, who's going?"  " of course me and you, carlos and our kids maybe ella and lando with hela .. you can bring your lady too"- she teased him making him turn away hiding his face  " stop that little one"- said daniel. " i am no little , im literally a married mother with 3 children "- she pouts once agin  " well your my little sister so your forever little one to me"- he kissed her cheek.

@Danielricciardo :

⚪⚫️️

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

Liked by3,3783
Caption: 💙 uncle bonding time

💎💎💎

Week later..Carlos took a ice bath to fight off the heat " this is so cold mate"- he glanced at max who sat relaxed  " nah not too much"- max replied to his teammate  " its good that we are starting p1&p2 "- he continued " hope nothing happens .. we need good results ", after finishing off with the ice both the duo returned to the motor home to get to their perspective rooms .. to get ready for the race that is 3 hours far .
" daddy !"- cheered damian running towards his father " hello little one!"- he smiled picking his son up and placed a kiss on his wife cheek while she pushed the twins stroller  " im glad you were able to make it babe"- he smiles so happy seeing his little family in the redbull hospitality " well max helped arranging it .. he called saying you were feeling sad about not seeing us for weeks"- carlos gave a grateful look to his friend for his beautiful surprise  .

Sorry its a short one.. ill try make up to it with the next chapter

To be continued
End of chapter 26