"7"

Waking up to the beautiful view , carlos smiled at avery that's sleeping peacefully beside him ,
Reaching out, Carlos brushed a strand of hair away from Avery's face, his touch light and tender. He marveled at the depth of his feelings for her, the love and adoration swelling in his chest like a wave crashing against the shore " te amo .."- he whispered kissing her forehead gently
As Avery stirred awake, her eyes fluttering open to meet his gaze, Carlos's heart swelled with joy. "Good morning, beautiful," he whispered, his voice soft with love, a smile appeared on averys face " good morning handsome "- she snuggled back closer to his chest hugging him " did you sleep well?"- he asked " yes... thanks to you "- she leaned in cuppimg his face " lets go wash up mmh? We have plenty of plans to do together today.. i think the other two are already waiting for us"- sainz told his girlfriend getting up heading towards the bathroom.

After they were all awake and ready to go, " my mom wants us to have lunch together with my family.. if your ok with it "- carlos looked at the three as they nodded not minding it, When they arrived, they were greeted with open arms by Carlos's parents , who welcomed them into their home with genuine smiles " look who it is .. "- said carlos sr as he greeted lando as it he was his other son " hola ,papa carlos "- lando greeted smiling , ana carlos sister saw the two girls and immediately hugged them " el ave! Im glad you made it"- the three girls headed towards the living room room so they could catch up .

After finally deciding to publicly confirm their relationship, With smiles on their faces and hearts full of love, Carlos and Avery took to social media to share the news with their fans. They posted pics of themselves together, their arms wrapped around each other in a tight embrace, accompanied by a heartfelt message expressing their love and gratitude for each other.. hoping it would remain forever..

@Ave_ricciardo:

⚪⚫️️

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

Liked by 5mil
Caption:  meet my love.. words can't describe how much i love you .. ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
tagged @carlossainz55