"4"

Carlos  walked out of the  mclaren motor home with lando  " carlos lando! Your media interview with sky news has been scheduled sooner  come on lets go"- charlotte carlos Pr walked them through the paddock " why your wearing the black fireproofs lano?"- carlos asked " my white ones got  coffee all over "- pouted lando  " hi boys "- said daniel with max following him " the girls will be here for the practice and race this weekend.. ave says she's bringing someone too i have no idea who.."  " i hope its not who i am thinking it is" - thought max  notching a man's arm beside avery in a story she posted on her snapchat  , meanwhile the youngest ricciardo is hanging out with a male model named liam   An  American aged 22 .. the two became friends after meeting eachother in multiple photoshoots session's and some events  "  if you wore that with the white dress it would be amazing.. or a van cleef necklace  with a greenish dress  "- said liam showing her photos he found to decide their matching outfits for the vouge party  " i think ella may have something in mind.."- avery replied sipping her cappuccino  " speaking of ella here she is"- liam smiled at the austrain model as she took a seat besidegne window  " i ordered a vanilla latte for you its the one with a letter E"- said avery making ellla nod at her taking the cup " thanks ".

" miss avery ! A photo please "- called out a photographer when he saw the three walking down the streets of monte carlo  but they walked faster and got into liams car , he drove to a nearby building where everything was setted up for their photoshoot. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation as ella , Avery, and Liam stepped out of the car and entered the  building  Inside, a team of stylists, makeup artists,  buzzed around, putting the final touches on the set.
Avery glanced nervously at liam, who flashed them an encouraging smile. Ella, always the calm and collected one, led them to a waiting area where they could relax before the shoot .

As they sat together, everyone felt a mix of excitement and apprehension. This was their first professional photoshoot together as a trio  for ralph lauren , and the stakes felt higher than ever after getting more famous in the modeling industry  everyone wanted them to model for their brand .. 
Soon, it was their turn  together in front of the camera. As they stepped onto the set, liam nerves melted away, replaced by a sense of excitement . With ella and Avery posing  they  struck pose after pose, channeling their  inner confidence
The photographer captured each moment with precision,  making sure to get it perfectly..the click of the camera echoing through the studio. As the session came to an end, they couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment seeing how great the pictures turned out.
As they left the studio, the photographer approached them once again, a satisfied smile on his face. "You three were amazing, good job all " he said, handing them a preview of the photos. "These are going to be some of the best shots yet you can leave and rest ."- he excused them to leave after finishing up everything.
The streets of Monte Carlo were alive with energy as they walked, recounting the highlights of the day and sharing in the excitement of what was to come.

As they reached to averys apartment, she started to prepare dinner for her two friends " cheese pasta ? With mushrooms and corn?"- she asked them  " sure .. ill fry some fries too "- said ella while liam prepared the table " oh the posts from the photo shoot is blowing up getting viral "- beamed liam smiling  " 6 million views on the youtube preview "- ella played music as they  enjoying the peace As they settled into the cozy apartment room, filling the space with soothing melodies. The soft strains of the music created a tranquil atmosphere, adding to the sense of peace and contentment that enveloped them.

Liam leaned back against the pillows, closing his eyes and letting the music wash over him. Avery sat beside him, a serene smile gracing their lips as they savored the moment of quiet relaxation, let out a contented sigh
Together, they basked in the simple joy of each other's company, grateful for this moment of respite amidst their busy  modeling lives. As the music played on, they felt a profound sense of connection, their bond strengthened by shared experiences and the beauty of the present moment.. soon the food was done and avery placed the plates on the table "dig in guys i have to answer the call .."- she took her phone going to her bedroom and answered  carlos call  " yes carl?"- she asked  " i wont be able to race .. i injured myself during the third practice session.. so i will be on my way back to Monaco "- his voice was sad in disappointment " oh.. are you ok? "  " bit sore still.. the doctor advised me to not race "  " alright.. i will prepare some soup for you if you like"- she gently said  " sure.."- carlos thought of confessing to her right then but he decided to do it in person..