"28"

2 years after the last chapter events

Averys pov:
The twins have started to babble easy words , damian is more energetic then ever as he's starting 1st grade..
"Luis, luisa, can you say 'mama?", my heart swelling with joy as the twins giggled and repeated the word in their own adorable way , i then hear carlos helping dami wear his matching pj's that has a dinosaur on it just like the one carlos has for himself.. its so cute , i suddenly felt arms warping around me so  i smiled
And said  " los, stop sniffing my hoodie babe"- i told him  " the perfume smells amazing... its the one ella customized for you.. no?"- he asked and i nodded singling that hes right.
End of her POV >>

As carlos drove around monte carlo , he glances ta his three children from the rear view mirror smiling at how cute damian is talking with his younger siblings trying to chat with them with giggles and mixed words  " daddy Why mommy isn't with us?"- little dami asked his father  " mommy has work buddy, so its only us four .. "- the young boy nodded and continued watching the movie that's playing on the seat screens  .. soon after they arrived at the norris house and got greeted by lando " hey mate!"- smiled the brit. " hey to you too lano, sorry we are late luis refused to shower without ave so i had to convince  him some how " "No worries, mate. You know how it is with kid"-Lando replied, his tone understanding. "Come on in. The burgers almost ready, and I've got a surprise for the little ones"-With a grateful nod, Carlos followed Lando into the house.

" can't believe he said that .."- frowns lando after carlos told him about the argument with his race engineer  " yeah um.. he was fired because of misbehavior and discrimination against a female employee ..hope who ever is my new one will be more respectful."-sainz explained  to his friend " hope you get a better one this time, it sucks to go through that"- carlos nodded grateful for his friend understanding, as the two wtached their children play together carlos lhone rang so he answered immediately after seeing it was his father.. " hola papa"- he said  " Carlos mi hijo, when are you coming over? We miss our grandchildren you know.. "- carlos chuckles at his father and replied  " si papa , i will see whenever both me and ave are free .. we will fly over immediately dont worry i promise "- carlos sr replied to his son with  " ok.. take care hijo, also good luck next week, sorry i cant attend i have a dentist appointment "  " oh! No worried papa, its ok .. bye bye"- smiled carlos happy to hear his father voice  bye hijo"- with this the call ended , then damian tried to follow landos silly dance moves making carlos
laugh and recorded it all before sending it to his wife.

" and.. pose ..123 pose!"- exclaimed avery as she photographed the new spring collection of  Tommy with three rookie models that she had to be monitoring in her own agency  " dont blink please! And look at the camera as you pose.... Ok this is good! Just one more"- after what seemed like forever it was finally  all  wrapped up, ella sat down beside her sipping coffee while she handed Avery hers  " that girl has a very high potential.."- pointed out ella looking at the picture as she pointed at a blonde 18 years old girl  " i noticed that too, i feel good about her .. i dont regret siging her .."- smiled Avery softly  " I agree "- nodded ella , then the two walked out leaving to a golf course  where they will meet up with susie and jack .

Retuning back home, carlos tucked the children in bed and carefully turned the lights off before heading to the kitchen to place the now empty plastic containers " did they sleep?"- asked avery as she arrived home not long after him  " yes, they played alot with Hela"- chucked carlos while he slowly pulled his wife and kissed her on the forehead  " was work too much today?"- he asked  " not really, it was fine i guess.."- she kissed his cheek and then went to their bedroom to get freshend up and get changed, as night caved in .. the couple cuddled together on the king sized bed watching  a  new release movie .,Carlos found himself stealing glances at Avery, his heart swelling with gratitude for the woman who had been his rock through every twist and turn of life's journey..Avery, sensing his gaze, turned to meet his eyes, her own filled with a mixture of love and exhaustion. But despite the long day and the weight of their responsibilities, there was a quiet peace between them.

"I love you" -he whispered, the words a sincere sentence that echoed through the night " i love you too babe "- as she said that the two  shared a gentle kiss while continuing the movie.. the next day, avery found herself drowned with important meetings and scheduled events from brands she deals with ..." ok ms, they are ready to meet you now.. i apologize for the
delay "- said a assistant " its alright"- replied avery entering the meeting room , " ah! Ms.sainz welcome"- greeted the branch manager " mr . Smith i am grateful for your support during the silverstone race week runway"- the guy nodded listening to her words .

" i think we should take this as a chance max... you know customzing our new merch line better"- carlos tried to explain to his teammate " why? Your own merch are good .."- max asked confused. " no i meant the team wear merch.. its too old and same design every year.. i think fans are bored of it "- as max heared it he chuckled " exactly.. you are right about that , ive been wearing the same except team wear for years now its boring.. " " stop talking about merch you two.. its time for some truth or dare ! DR3 edition!"- said daniel grinning holding up a bottle of tequila that checo got him a week ago , lando groans in defeat knowing it wont end peacefully...

To be continued
End of chapter 28