"14"

Note: this is a long one

A day before the wedding..

Lando tried to get his teammate to wake up so they could go for his last preparation before the wedding " Carlos! Wake up!"- he lunged himself on his friend who's laying on the couch making carlos wake up  " lanoooo , what time is it "- he groggily mumbled  "its 9am come on wake up go take a shower or else daniel will come and pulll you"   "ok ok, im up "- he pushed himself in a sitting position. The way hes pouting  still sleepy made lando chuckle  . As they arrived at the groom boutique, Carlos was ushered to a corner with a large mirror by one of the workers, while Lando stood nearby, observing with a smile, The tailor approached Carlos, holding a measuring tape. "Does it feel tight or comfortable, Mr. Sainz?" -he asked, his tone professional.
Carlos straightened up, adjusting his suit jacket with a satisfied nod. "It's perfect. I don't think It needes any more adjustments "-he replied confidently "looking sharp carlos"- lando softly smiled  as he inspected his wedding friend suit  " where is yours?"- asked carlos  he asked, noticing that Lando was empty-handed  " i have mine back at the hotel already"- after an hour , they were all done and carlos had his suit placed in the car  , As they entered the room, Carlos couldn't help but feel a rush of emotions wash over him. Tomorrow was the day he had been dreaming of – the day he would marry the love of his life, Avery
Lando clapped Carlos on the back, his eyes shining with excitement. "Can you believe it, mate? Tomorrow, you'll be a married man"- he said, his voice filled with awe ..Carlos grinned, feeling  happiness fill his heart. "I can't wait"-he replied, his voice full with excitement. "I'm so grateful to have you here with me, Lando. You've been an amazing friend "- as they got inside the large groom suite they where greeted by daniel , max and caco " finally about time! "- teased daniel " finally decided to show up mr ?"-Max chuckled, giving Carlos a nod of acknowledgment. "About time, mate. We've been waiting for you"-he said with a teasing smile. Caco grinned, clapping Carlos on the back. "You ready for the big day, hermano?" -he asked, his voice filled with excitement. Carlos nodded, a wide smile spreading across his face. "Sí"-he replied, feeling a love at the sight of his friends gathered around him.

Meanwhile, avery and her bridesmaids werent having it any easier ...the matching newlyweds robes she got for herself and carlos wasn't inside the suitcase , Her bridesmaids exchanged worried glances, sensing Avery's disappointment. "Are you sure you packed them?" -Ella asked, her brow furrowing in concern.
Avery shook her head, feeling a wave of frustration wash over her. "I could have sworn I put them in here"-she muttered, checking every corner of the suitcase in a desperate attempt to find the missing robes, Her bridesmaids sprang into action, searching through their own belongings in case the robes had been misplaced. After a thorough search, they finally found the missing robes tucked away in a corner of one of their suitcases. With a sigh of relief, Avery hurriedly retrieved the robes, a grateful smile spreading across her face. "Thank goodness you found them"-she exclaimed and sighgs in relief .

Then . Carlos and Avery, visited the venue one last time to ensure everything was in place, met with vendors to finalize details, and attended a final rehearsal to iron out any last-minute issues " I can't believe our wedding day is almost here," Avery said, her voice tinged with excitement as she leaned against Carlos.  "I know"-Carlos replied, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "It feels like just yesterday we were planning our first date"-Avery chuckled, resting her head against his chest. "And now look at us, about to tie the knot"-she said, a hint of disbelief in her voice "But I wouldn't have it any other way"-Carlos said, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "I can't wait to marry you, Avery. You're the love of my life amor "- just as they were about to lean in for a kiss .. lando pulled carlos " lano hey..! Wait let me have the kids at least"- complained while lando took him away back to the groom suite "Sorry, mate, but we've got some last-minute groom duties to attend to"-Lando said, flashing Carlos a grin .while ella did the same with Avery  " elllll whyy~~ i wanted that kiss"- she whined as the got on the elevator Ella laughed, giving Avery a playful nudge. "Sorry, Ave, but you'll have plenty of time for kisses tomorrow"-she said, winking at her friend as the elevator doors closed .