Their daughter's voice filled the grand foyer of their mansion with warmth and joy, echoing off the marble floors and ornate walls.

"Dada! Mommy! You're back!"

The excitement in her voice was contagious as she dashed toward them, her little feet pitter-pattering against the polished tiles.

Rebecca's heart swelled with love at the sight of their precious girl, her smile lighting up the room as she knelt down to envelop her in a tight embrace. "Hey there, sweetheart! Did you miss us?" she asked, her voice brimming with affection.

Their daughter nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "Yes, Mommy! I missed you so much!"

Freen watched the heartwarming reunion with a fond smile, her eyes filled with adoration for her family. "Hey, my little champ! Did you have fun while we were away?" she inquired playfully, tousling their daughter's hair affectionately.

Their daughter beamed up at Freen, her enthusiasm bubbling over. "Yes, Dada! And I also helped Uncle Richie fix his old bicycle!" she exclaimed, her excitement palpable.

Rebecca and Freen exchanged a glance, their hearts brimming with pride at their daughter's adventurous spirit. "That's fantastic, sweetheart!" Rebecca praised, planting a tender kiss on her daughter's forehead.

Hand in hand, they made their way deeper into the mansion, their hearts full of love and gratitude for each other and the beautiful family they shared.

With their daughter securely in Rebecca's arms, they made their way up the grand staircase, the soft glow of the chandeliers casting a warm light as they ascended.

Once inside the cozy confines of their bedroom, Rebecca gently set their daughter down on the plush carpet, her laughter filling the air like music.

"Can I show you the drawings I made while you were away?" Zea asked eagerly, her eyes shining with excitement.

Rebecca smiled warmly, her heart swelling with pride at her daughter's creativity. "Of course, darling! We can't wait to see them," she replied, her voice filled with genuine enthusiasm.

Their daughter beamed with delight as she scampered over to her desk, where a colorful array of drawings awaited their inspection.

Freen joined Rebecca by their daughter's side, her heart brimming with love as she watched their little family together, safe and content in their own little corner of the world.

As they admired their daughter's artwork, surrounded by love and laughter, they knew that no matter where life took them, their bond as a family would always be their greatest treasure. And that their family, will have another member after some months.

_____________________________________________________

Freen and Becky found themselves nestled in the warmth of their cozy living room, each absorbed in their own form of relaxation. Following their morning medical appointment, a crucial step in their IVF journey—egg retrieval, Becky required rest but was reluctant to confine herself to bed. Meanwhile, Freen was engrossed in a captivating medical drama on TV, while Becky found herself unable to tear away from the gripping pages of a book.

The tranquility of their afternoon was abruptly disrupted by the sound of frantic footsteps and anguished sobs echoing through the hallway. Freen and Becky exchanged concerned glances, instantly drawn to the source of the commotion.

Their hearts raced as they witnessed Freen's sister, Irin, tearfully making her way towards them. Her tear-streaked face and trembling form spoke volumes about the turmoil she was facing. Without hesitation, Freen and Becky rushed to her side, silently pledging their support as they enveloped Irin in a comforting embrace.