"The Silent One?" Annabeth suggested.

"Or The Rich One? Both of those are nicknames for Hades," (Name) said.

"Maybe..." Percy said, though neither sounded quite right.

"That throne room sounds like Hades'," Grover said. "That's the way it's usually described."

Percy shook his head. "Something's wrong. The throne room wasn't the main part of the dream. And that voice from the pit... I don't know. It just didn't feel like a god's voice."

"No, it's not," the demigods and satyr murmured under their breaths, confirming what Percy said.

Annabeth's eyes widened. (Name) took in a sharp breath looking at him with knitted brows before turning to Una.

'Could it be someone else?' she asked desperately, her voice tinged with fear and uncertainty. Percy's words about the pit echoed in her mind as she mindlinked her familiar, only to find a sense of frozen confusion in its eyes. 'Could it be... in Tartarus?' Her voice trailed off, contemplating possibilities beyond the realms of gods. Maybe it was Kronos, a name that carried weight and darkness.

Those who knew about Greek History, their eyes widened in fear at the thought of the titan haunting the demigods.

The demigods shivered at the silent conversation between (Name) and her familiar, knowing how right (Name) was. 

Una looked at her human with worry and replied hesitantly, 'I'm uncertain about it. Something doesn't feel right regarding the entity discussed in yours and his dream. I find it challenging to definitively identify if it was indeed Hades or him. The voice in the dream was sinister and chilling.'

The demiwitch shivered at the thought that it could've been Kronos after all. The King Titan... of all people please let it not be him.

The demigods and satyr let out a small grumble at how true it was that he came back again that time.

Some were confused on what the titan did that made (Name) wished he was not freed from Tartarus.

"What?" Percy asked when he saw Annabeth and (Name)'s reaction.

"Oh...nothing. I was just – No, it has to be Hades. Maybe he sent this thief, this invisible person, to get the master bolt, and something went wrong--" Annabeth stuttered.

"Like what?" Percy insisted. (Name) broke out of her thoughts, looking at Annabeth with an understanding look even if she was thinking, she heard everything that was being discussed.

"So, this thief had to hide the bolt, or he could've lost it somehow... I mean, he failed to bring it to Hades or whoever this 'lord' guy in your dreams, right? And he had failed," (Name) theorized.

Annabeth nodded her head, "That's what the Furies were searching for when they came after us. Maybe they thought that we've retrieved the bolt."

Some felt skeptical at how the girls were hiding the truth from Percy. They didn't understand how bad it was if the King Titan rise from Tartarus.

"But if I'd already retrieved the bolt," Percy said. "Why would I be travelling to the Underworld."

"To threaten Hades," Grover suggested. "To bribe or blackmail him into getting your mom back."

The son of Poseidon whistled. "You have evil thoughts for a goat."

"Why thank you," Grover puffed out his chest. "Courtesy to (Name)'s influence."

The Blacks raised a brow at the girl who shrugged innocently. She learnt from her hunter friends when she was younger, of course she would influence her other friends.