"I can't believe you're gonna leave me half done" she said to him as he uncuffed her.

He got up standing there, looking at her, his bare, muscle bound chest, defined and sexy.

Now her hands were free

Now her hands were free. She slipped her own hand between her legs, looking at him, standing there, their eyes never left each other." do you wanna cum for me before I go?"

" yes daddy..." she moaned, her eyes fixed on him as her finger worked her spot, she wished that he was touching her instead of just looking at her she wanted to feel him.

"Cum now!" he told her in an abrupt tone as he could see she was coming to the edge. She gasped and moaned, arching her back, writhing on the bed as an explosive orgasm hit. He smiled at her as her orgasm subsided. "Good girl, I'll see you soon." he told her and dressed before he left.

————-

".... uncle Nash is really funny." Mia said to Isaiah after the party had finished, and they were talking to each other in her room.

"I want to work with them, but I don't know how to ask... You know that I'm good at this shit, just because I don't shout about it doesn't mean I can't handle a motherfucker or 3 when I need to"

"just ask,!....ask them to give you one shot, to maybe take you on one drop-off and see what you're made of...If you don't make the cut, then it's no hardship... but you know that you are going to make the cut....I have seen you in action bro, they're gonna want you on their team" she smiled.

"I studied our pops... Jensen Taylor, a.k.a. Dollar... do you even know how big an influence he was on the whole of the underworld?.."

"I have no idea, but I know you are full of stats and information, and you are busting at the seams to tell me." She laughed.

" he was mega, I don't think there is anyone around like him with his presents and his structure.... apart from Dad.." he told her.

"so tell me Mr Stat-man, what are his stats?

"so tell me Mr Stat-man, what are his stats?.."

"Over 500 bodies behind him, over 24 billion dollars worth of goods has been dealt with by him, both supplied and distributed... and the Taylor mafia is the biggest supplier worldwide, not just in the states.." he said proud of his knowledge.

Mia laughed. "You can be such a geek sometimes...

He shook his head. "I wanted to meet him, but I didn't get the chance... I am pretty pissed off about that... the man is a legend, and just to think I'm blood related to him"

"what are dads stats?"

"Well, he's obviously not got as many bodies behind him as pops did... But he's pretty close and he's pretty lethal with it...so his method of killing someone is generally to use his hands and not a weapon whereas it was the other way round with pops...

Mia lay down under the covers. "You really know how to send a girl to sleep..." she said, as Isaiah continued to reel off what she thought was  useless information, but it obviously kept him happy. " and you wonder why you can't keep a girlfriend for more than a couple of weeks.. bro, go to sleep" she told him.

————

Charisma was sat in bed when Keegan returned. It was around 3 am she couldn't sleep, knowing he was in his feelings, and he wasn't at home. He hadn't answered her text. She didn't know where he was, or what he was doing. She felt relieved when he opened the bedroom door and walked in.
"where did you go?" She asked him quietly.

"what does it matter... whatever I tell you is going to be bullshit to you anyway" he said, taking off his shirt.

 whatever I tell you is going to be bullshit to you anyway" he said, taking off his shirt

"Coming home, walking into the house, just brought back memories...

"but you don't trust me, it doesn't matter what I say, or what I do you're never gonna believe me" he said in a very dismissive tone.

"I don't want to fight or argue with you, but honestly... Can you blame me... We have been down this road so many times, and I really want to trust in you when you say that you will never do it again, but there are only so many times Before those words start to mean nothing ...because you do it again..."

"then, I really don't know what to do to prove it to you..." he said to her.

" I guess time is a big healer, and also having my man want me is also a big bonus point... We were not intimate in the three weeks that we were away... So can you come to bed with me now it doesn't need to be rough, and I am pretty resilient... But I need you and I need you to show me that you need me.."

Keegan took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I need to shower" he said to her, in a grumpy way and walked into the ensuite, locking the door.

Charisma could hear in his voice how defeated he sounded, but she couldn't help the way that she felt either....