62|like

Arhaan was sitting on his bed and Amaan was sleeping sitting next to his bed on chair while resting his face on the bed. Arhaan noticed Emaan opening his eyes and sat up more straight.

Every vein in his body was filled with rage right now he was so angry that if they were in normal circumstances he would have stood up and walked outside but since he was confined to bed his options were limited.

Arhaan's bed peek made Amaan jolted up from sleep. He apologised to his brother countless times and promised to never repeat it but all his brother had to say was 'we will talk later'. Since than Amaan was clinged to his side.

The silence and ackwardness grew too much in the room that Zimmal felt like leaving so she did. She decided to check on siblings later when the situation isn't as stiff as this.

"Ali in dono ko lo or ghar jaou! Chachu mujhe ajj ane nahi denge subha ane ki bhii need nahi ha me subha hote hi ajunga." Arhaan said to Ali without glancing at his siblings.

Emaan opened her eyes hearing that she wants to stay.

"Bhaiya?" Amaan dared to say.

"Not a word Amaan! Ghar jaou khana khana ha to khaou wrna bhooke sojou but leave." Arhaan replied coldly.

Emaan sat up straight but winced because of the iV in her hand.

"Mera gussa uspe nahi utaro." She said meekly.

"Ali!" Arhaan growled.

Ali who was standing there quietly flinched hearing his tone.

"I am completely done with disobedience today don't try me take them home right now." Arhaan didn't pay any heed to his siblings and ordered Ali.

He was mad he was scared today was not the first time Emaan have fainted. She have starved herself in the name of diet before and have fainted in School. Since then Arhaan have seriously monitored her diet but one day he couldn't do it and his sister was back at starving and fainting.

He can understand her situation and he would have been much easier about all of it had she not given him the impression she was fully fed. Her lie enraged Arhaan more than Emaan can thought.

Amaan was the only taking the blow of it Arhaan was mad at him but he can understand Amaan's plight to but it was not him that Arhaan was mad at it. It was himself that he was mad at.

5 months ago when he took the boy in his nest he promised that Amaan will turn out just fine but his mother's words kept ringing in his head that how much of bad child he is or how big of a brat he was. He doesn't want his brother to go back to his old ways and today he saw that.

He doesn't care about Fariha at all but Amaan thinking that he is allowed to misbehave with someone so much elder than him or someone who qualifies as his teacher was beyond Arhaan's book of rules. He would never allow his children to yell at someone or attack at someone let alone call them names or curse at them but today Amaan did that all.

And frankly Arhaan was not even that mad at Fariha because he doesn't consider her as special person to be mad at her. He wasn't expecting better from her he wasn't expecting her to call him or her to follow his rules. He had all these expectations from his sister and her failure to follow it hurt him.

Her behaviour last night caused him physical pain and distress as he was not ready to hear such big words from his little sister's mouth. He was also sure that she regrets it all her stance since yesterday night was screaming about her guilt and Arhaan was all set to forgive and forget but the stunt she pulled today was not something Arhaan will ever let it go.

His sister maybe 50 but she will never be allowed to put her health at risk. She was the reason her brother was happy and she wasn't allowed to play with her health nope not today not ever.