42 He knows

"Amaan mujhe dar lagraha hai!" Emaan said while sitting on the couch meanwhile Amaan was crouched down in front of her tying her shoelaces it was Arhaan's job but since he was not here Amaan happily obliged.

"Emmi please mujhe yahn ke cinemas dekhe na hai besides its good to have some fun yar." Amaan replied.

"Tumhe tumahra sara fun aj pata chalega just wait and watch." Emaan sighed irritated.

"Mar paregi n ziyada se ziyada bhaiya itne seedhe sadhe insaan ek laga ke jane denge film to dekh lenge na!" Amman smirked.

Emaan was startled at his bravery he clearly haven't judged Arhaan correctly but she chooses not to correct him sometimes it fun to see with naked eyes than to listen.

"How good are you at writing by the way?" Emaan asked.

"Matlab?" Amaan asked confused

"Nhi matlab you like writing more or reading?" Emaan asked again.

"God likhna kise pasand hota ha I hate it Allah mia sachi mene khabhi notes nahi likhe mujhe pen pakarna hi nahi pasand!" Amaan replied cringing.

Emaan suddenly chuckled.

"You are in for a lot of fun Mani!" She patted his face slightly and walked ahead.

"Itne ache cineplexes ha yahn ke?" Amaan totally missed the point.

Emaan chuckled again.

"Bhot!" She replied smiling.

"Wese mujhe yeh likhne wala question samjh nhi aya why did you ask?" He asked his sister.

"Just randomly!" Emaan replied and walked outside.

Amman shrugged his shoulders he was yet to understand his older siblings they were weird but surprisingly he was liking this weirdness.

They reached at Haya's place and she was all set to execute the plan. She was secretly hoping for Ali to join them but since he was trying to be a good older brother example for Amaan he won't allow it.

Haya and Ali have started messaging not conversations but sharing of random memes and stuff and surprising they both were very much enjoying it.

Emaan had no idea of this.

Haya's parents weren't home so they were easily able to leave the house without too many questions. They settled in Haya's car and left for the cinema.

Haya and Amaan have met three days before aswell so Amaan was quite okay with her company. Haya had to pick few things from Emaan so she dropped by their place few days back that is where she met Amaan. It was a few minutes meeting but Amaan was quite okay with her.

They bought the tickets on the spot and settled inside the hall. Emaan was quite nervous because today was the first time she have came to cinema alone infact she have only been to cinema a few times in her life.

Watching movies weren't literally Arhaan thing he would rather have a lavish dinner somewhere than to spend time watching a boring screenplay for hours.

He have joined Emaan and Ali twice but he always hated it here. The first time Emaan came to watch a film was when she was a child and her brother took her to watch frozen. Her brother watched a animated girly film only because she wanted she will always treasure the memories of that day especially the face Arhaan made when a random snowman started talking.

They were all set on their plan they figured out the time and stuff to manage their sneak out sessions even though they knows it was all futile.

Arhaan and Haadi just got done with a long meeting so as soon as the clients left they both leaned back on the chairs and closed their eyes.