51 confrontation

Dawood dragged Emaan away he promised her that he will accept his mistake and won't let Emaan take the blame the problem was in Haider's eyes allowing cheating was an equally big crime.

Emaan and Dawood knocked on Haider's door and entered after he allowed them.

Haider was going through their homework file when they entered the room. He was wearing his glasses and he was going through it thoroughly.

He looked up and found both of them standing in front of the table with their head bowed down.

"I will give you both a minute to admit who copies whose? Not that the other will be left without consequences but I need to know who copied it?" Haider asked in calm tone.

Emaan closed her eyes scared and Haider noticed it. He was not a feel he can clearly see that Dawood have copied Emaan's homework. He have taught Emaan enough to know who her thought process works.

Dawood took a step forward he wasn't scared of any consequences. His parents were chill and they won't even care about this thing.

Emaan on the other hand was very scared Arhaan was already in scowl mood these days the workload was alot and he won't appreciate leaving his office in working hours just because Emaan decided to be generous.

"I copied sir!" Dawood's voice brought Emaan out of her trance.

Dawood's voice was very chilling and relaxed he have absolutely no fear.

"I am glad you accepted Mr Dawood but what gave you an impression that this would fly with me?" Haider asked in chilling tone.

"Sorry sir I was just little busy." He replied.

Haider's eyes blazed.

"You willingly allowed him to cheat?" Haider turned his attention to Emaan.

Emaan flinched even in his composed demeanour he was scary very scary. His calm tone was enough to send shivers down her spine.

"I asked you a question Miss Emaan!" Haider's loud voice came.

"I am sorry!" Emaan said quickly.

"Yes or No?" Haider asked again.

Emaan nodded.

"Yes!" Emaan replied.

"Well just because of your generosity you have got your marks deducted." Haider tore up her file in one swift motion.

Emaan's eyes popped out as tears filler her eyes.

"Sir galti meri thi!" Dawood came up in her defence.

"You stole her homework? Nahi na! She have her own will." Haider snapped.

Haider furiously typed something on his laptop and within a second a note came out printed.

"Here! Get is signed by principal and your guardian. You have one day to redo the entire assignment three times even though it will have no significance since you have lost your marks." He gave the note to Emaan.

"And as for your Mr Dawood you are suspended from my class for three weeks. Now I am busy for you get yourself in principal's office and call your guardian I need to see him immediately." Haider announced the punishment angrily.

"Both of you can leave." Haider ordered.

Emaan left the room with tears in her eyes. Dawood ran behind her.

"Emaan! Yar wait!" Dawood yelled.

Emaan stopped and Dawood walked closer to her.

"Emaan yar sorry! Mujhe nhi pata he would do something like this!" Dawood apologised.