32 Raging

After the drips were done Ali and Haadi took Emaan back home! She was fine now fever was down but she was tired not eating proper meals and only having junk since past one and half week made her weak and on top of that she haven't touched a glass of milk since 10 days Aani tried pestering her but ended up giving up!

The only person who can make Emaan eat and drink healthy was not in town whenever Arhaan use to ask her about her eating habits she used to lie with nice big grin making Arhaan believe her!

Even after Haadi tried pestering him alot to stay back Arhaan flew from China he doesn't care about deal more than his sister it was not that he was worried that she is sick both Ali and Haadi reassured him the she is fine he even talked to doctor but the thing was medications if not him then she would not even touch medicine she hates medicine she despise syrups capsules and injection and doctor clearly told him that her HB levels are down she needs to have proper medication and diet! Arhaan flew back only to make her have her medicines!

7 hours later around 10 in the morning Arhaan walked through the front door! Haadi and Haya left at night when Emaan came back from hospital! Arhaan entered the house and ran to his sister's room!

He gently opened the door and found his sister sleeping peacefully! He gently sat on her bed and caressed her head! No matter how much this girl like troubling him he can not help but melt everytime! Arhaan looked at her sleeping face and sighed she was so innocent how will he ever face her after the lies he have told her! Will she ever forgive him the the thought of her knowing reality always keeps him restless but one thing he wasn't aware of that is it is coming sooner than he imagined!

Emaan was 4 when she first time went to her 15 year old brother and asked him about her parents she was too young to understand anything else so Arhaan told her that they are gone for good!

In second grade at the age of 6 when her teachers asked about her mother she again went to her brother and asked her brother about the reality of her parents but again he replied they are dead!

When she was around 8 she heard her uncle talking about her father's death she again went to her brother asked where is her mother he angrily and probably for the first time ever snapped at her saying that she is dead!

She never asked about her parents her mind was now convinced that they are dead and they aren't coming back! Much later Arhaan realised that there mother wasn't dead she ran away!

She ran away leaving her two children a 13 year old and a very innocent 2 year old baby! She realised that she was dead to him but she wasn't dead in real! He thought many times to tell his sister the truth but always felt scared what if she asks to meet her and she refuses her he doesn't want anybody else in her sister's life people may call it his selfishness but he always tried his best to protect her!

The thought of his sister misunderstanding his intentions or getting mad at him for lying to her for so many years never made him relax but even after trying a lot of times he could never bring himself to tell her that her mother left her two year old hungry self only for money!

Arhaan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the room door opening! He looked up and found Ali with tray of fruits and medicine it has been 8 hours since she had her last dose and it was time to give her medicine again and she can not have it on hungry stomach so he brought fruits with it!

As soon as Ali saw Arhaan he stumbled back he was very sleepy but he set the alarm only to feed Emaan her medicine!

"Bhaiya ap?" He asked scared!

Arhaan gave him an intensified glare making him look down immediately!

"Wo..isko utha kr dawai deni.!" Ali murmured!