13 Grandfather

Arhaan hugged his uncle and asked in a low whisper so that his siblings don't hear them talking!
"Kia hua ha?" He asked his uncle
"Bad me" He replied and patted his shoulder indicating that it's not something to worry about but Arhaan was not convinced but he can't press in front of younger ones so he let it go and just nodded!

They all settled on couch there was still some time until dinner so they sat down to talk about random things!
"Ali how is college koi complaints to nahi?" Aziz asked his son while cuddling Emaan close! He loved her a like daughter he even stopped talking to his mother till date for what she did to Emaan. She pull his heart strings and everytime he is away from her he misses her alot!

"Sab theek ha baba ap roz phone pe yahi poochte ha" Ali replied and pouted!

His father just laughed! Ali was their only child and both him and his wife loves him alot! They had three miscarriages after the birth of Ali until doctors finally told they can't have more! Ali's mother Mariyam was super devastated she went to into serious depression and till today she have depression after losing her three children she became way more depressed but her love for Ali always remained the same!

"Arhaan tum bataou theek haina iski harketin?" He asked turning his attention towards his oldest nephew!

Arhaan looked at Ali and smirked while Ali pleaded with eyes until he finally gave in!
"Sab theek ha chachu aj tk koi complain ayi ha apko bs chota mota trouble nothing I am not able to handle don't worry!" He replied reassuring his uncle!

"Chachu ap meri birthday tk ajange na Canada se wapis?" Emaan asked him!

"I am not going to Canada bacha, I will come to karachi for your birthday!" He replied

He cancelled his trip and he was in Karachi again indicated something was not right. Arhaan looked at him with questioning eyes before his uncle could answer Ali jumped in!
"Kyu nhi jarahe ha usdin to kherahe to bhot important meeting ha ye wo?" Ali asked his father'

"Something more important came up" His father replied curtly

They were talking about random things until maid came to them and told them dinner was ready! All of them went to the table and sat down to have dinner!

A few minutes into the dinner until Aziz spoke up!
"Ali tumhari Mama tumhe bhot miss karahi ha isliye on Thursday you are coming with me classes Monday se ha toh you can come back on sunday!" He stated

"Baba mujhe nhi anaa" Ali replied with a decent tone. He can't raise his voice or start whining His father won't allow it. He never was man who have to use his fist or hand to handle his son his eyes were enough to do the job and Ali was old enough not to cross him or anger him by disobeying him!

"Or wo kyu?" His father asked him with a stern eyes!

"Bas baba soocha lambi vacations hongi to aunga!" He replied politely

"Ali you haven't been home in 3 months now I am not asking you Mariyam bhot yadd krti ha 3 din ke liye ghar aou wo khush hogi! And I am not listening to any excuses" He stated firmly

"Ji baba" Ali replied that's all he can do because now that his father made his mind he wont change it or back down just like his brother!

After dinner Arhaan told the siblings to do something upstairs while he and his chachu are in study they have to  discuss something important he finished off his sentence by glaring at Emaan because she can eves drop and he have a hunch that this conversation will do her no good!

They went to study and Arhaan immediately started questioning!
"Kia hua ha chachu!" He asked after settling on his chair while his  chachu sat on one of the couches!