17 12 Am

After some serious warning and some scary promises of consequences Emaan finally settled down to complete her homework! She was too engrossed in writing an Essay for her English homework that she forgot about her surroundings!

Arhaan hasn't been to able to sleep properly in quite a week now! His grandfather's treatment the snippets of his past all of them made him super restless! He didn't realise when he dozes off at dining table only!

He had put his head on his hands which were resting on table and he slept! Emaan was to engrossed to notice him! She always love making fake stories and scenarios and today's topic was something like that so she kept on writing it!

Ali entered the house with his bag on his shoulder! He was here to stay for the weekend as it was Emaan's birthday! He entered and was greeted by the sight of his older brother sleeping while his younger sister doing her homework!

"Assalam alikum!" He snapped his fingers in front of Emaan to grab her attention!

"Huh? Oh Hi!" She replied sheepishly!

"Inhe kia hua ha yahn kyu sorahe ha pareshan kia na tumne inhe phir se?" He glared at her!

That is when she noticed him!
"Inhe kia hogya haye Allah"

"Bhaiyaaa!" She shook him!

"Han!" He stood up abruptly!
"Arey Assalam Alikum Ali kese ho?" He greeted him!

"Walikum salam bhai ap yahan kyu sorahe ha?"Ali replied!

Before answering he turned his attention to his little sister!
"Homework complete kia?" He asked firmly!

"Karahi huna essay karahi thi!"

"Pichle 2 ghante se Essay karahi thi? Emaan word limit nam ki bhi koi cheez hoti ha! World limit count kro and conclude it warna sare marks cut honge!" He told her!

"Ab me itne sare kese count kro Miss krlenge!" She whined!

Arhaan rubbed his forehead a serious headache was building inside him! Before he could speak further Ali interrupted!

"Emaan bas bhai jo kherahe ha wo kro!" He told her but sternly!

"Ye tum mujhe bare bhai wali ankhein na dikhana I am not scared of you!" She glared at him!

Ali ignored her and looked back at Arhaan!
"Or bhaiya ap 1 hafte se soye nhi haina ap?"

"Ali don't start please!"

"Oh I am already started! Sar dard ki dawa lejiye or sojaye wrna phir sleeping pills lenge you know how dangerous those are!"

"Enough! Abhi doctor bane nhi ho tum! I don't take orders from you!"

"You certainly don't! But what about baba kru me unhe phone?"

"Aliii!" He spoke frustrated!

"Bhaiya I am serious! Jab tabiyat sahi nahi ha yahn bethne ka koi sense nhi ha jaye and catch some sleep before I actually call the og hitler!"

"Chachu ko hitler mat bolna!" Emaan interrupted!

Ali glared at her! He was mad at her for not noticing Arhaan's health and giving him trouble when he was actually not doing good!

Ali and Emaan were bestest buddies! But Ali can put his foot down when needed! He doesn't do it often but he have and he can!

"Ye homework complete krle phir jaraha hu okay?" Arhaan tried for convincing him! He just doesn't want him to call there chachu! He will chew his head if gets to know about him being irresponsible about his health!