41 settling In

It has been almost a week since Amaan came living with them with each passing day he was getting more and more comfortable. He can see his newly found siblings love for him and he was not yet ready to accept but he was also somewhere falling for them.

Amaan and Emaan were already best buddies they were free and home and all the things they use to do were pissing Arhaan off he was controlling himself from snapping but it was getting more and more difficult each passing day.

Three days ago Aziz left for Islamabad and he was back to being the oldest in house. The workload was getting to much aswell.

"Mujhe nhi khana anda ew!" Amaan whined on dining table.

Arhaan took him to doctor and doctor suggested healthy diet for him as he was small and week but the boy wasn't ready to cooperate. He was a big fan of sweets and chocolate just like their late father and everyday he wants to eat sugary for breakfast but the doctor told him to eat sugar with limit.

Arhaan sometimes wondered after seeing his tantrums that was the boy actually testing him that how long does it takes for him to snap.

"Amaan I am not going to say it again have your food NOW!" Arhaan said darkly.

Emaan wanted to give Amaan some kind of warning she knew this tone and this is the last straw he won't ask again nicely.

But ofcourse Amaan was still new to realise the tone.

"Leken mujhe ye nahi pasand dekhe to ye yellow yellow kitna yucky ha!" Amaan cringed and pushed the table far away.

That was it for Arhaan he stood up but much to Amaan's luck a beautiful gentle voice entered the dining room.

"Assalam Alikum!" Zimmal came inside and greeted.

She wanted to meet Amaan and check on Emaan but she stayed back for a week to let them settle.

"Walikum salam! Arey Zimmal api kesi ha ap?" Emaan was past her stupidity she stood up and greeted Zimmal.

Arhaan remembered how she stood with him and provided him the support when he really needed the sudden realisation brought some different kind of warmth in her chest the kind of warmth he can not even shrug of.

Arhaan snapped back from his imagination when he felt his little brother tip toeing and whispering in his ear.

"Ex?" He asked with mischievous grin.

Arhaan turned to him and held his ear tight. Amaan's eyes widened in surprise this was the first someone has done this to him.

"Are arey kia hoga!" Zimmal asked when she heard Amaan's loud voice screaming murder.

"Chup chap nashta kro! Hile hona yahn toh acha nhi hoga!" Arhaan pushed him on the chair.

"Kia karahe ha ap? Aisa krta ha koi bacho ko force? Mujhe hamesha se pata tha ap aisa ho Emaan sahi kheti thi tum hitler ha ye insaan Emaan kam thi jo ab ye bhi!" Zimmal scolded Amaan.

The siblings were trying hard to stop themselves from crackling loud their mighty older brother getting scolded was a rare sight.

"Apka naam kia ha?" Amaan asked smiling.

"Zimmal! You can call me Zimmal api!" Zimmal replied softly.

"Ek to yah api wapi ka bhot scene ha! Kher chore samjhaye is insaan ko mujhe anda nhi kahana!" Amaan pointed at Arhaan.

"Amaan doctor ne diet prescribe ki ha eggs are a part of you eat them without your whining!" Arhaan snapped.

"Leken ye yellow yellow nhi pasand!" Amaan dared to say.