40 rules

Amaan found himself sitting in front of Arhaan's intimidating desk waiting for him to start his hands were sweating and his left leg was shaking because of nervousness.

Arhaan was maybe very new to the boy but he can sense the nervousness he would have liked the boy being nervous when ever he is in trouble but right now seeing him like this broke Arhaan's heart.

"Look here." Arhaan said gently and Amaan looked up.

Arhaan moved a little forward and took Amaan's hand in his hand and started rubbing it.

"Relax!" Arhaan said and felt the terror leaving from Amaan's body he never thought his mere word can bring the boy to peace almost immediately.

"Amaan mene daante nhi bulaya ha why are you so scared?" Arhaan asked

"I am not scared." Arhaan noticed Amaan being defensive now.

He was being defensive because he wanted to keep his walls up he doesn't want to give in he was trying to put him at distance but Arhaan being Arhaan can clearly see through him.

Arhaan didn't think that it would be so easy to read him but here he was with every expression on his face and the effort to hide these emotions were also visible on this face.

If there was anyone other than Arhaan they would have thought he is misbehaving but Arhaan can clearly see him trying to test the waters.

The waters weren't to hot or cold like he had at their mother's place but they weren't as easy to go as Amaan was thinking.

"Amaan first things first! Ye ghar ab se apka bhi ha nothing I repeat nothing in this house isn't your business be as comfortable as you can jo khana ha jo krna just do it okay?" Arhaan said softly.

"Kuch bhi?" Amaan asked with mischievous grin!

"Unless you are not breaking the rules Amaan!" This time Arhaan's tone was firm.

"Rules as in?" Amaan asked

"Starting of with everything a 14 year old shouldn't do I am hundred percent sure you have never touched a cigarette in your life but even if you have you are dropping it now you don't want to face my wrath on it no cigarettes substances or any other unauthorised products clear?" Arhaan was now stern!

Another great time to test him Amaan thought.

"What if I do? Wapis phek denge?" Amaan asked with no emotions on his face.

Arhaan sighed sadly!

"Listen to me Amaan!" Arhaan schooled his face and made it look firm.

"What did I just say? Ye ghar hamra ha mera nahi I will never throw you out because I can not,bache galti krte ha bare unhe sudharte ha khabhi piyar se to khabhi sakti se bache utha ke phek nhi die jate you will live here forever got it?" Arhaan asked sternly.

"Ap marenge mujhe?" Amaan asked.

Arhaan rolled his eyes.

"Amaan I have never in my life have raised my hand on Emaan not because she never deserved it but because I could never bring myself to hit her however I have disciplined Ali in that way!" Arhaan wasn't done but Amaan cut him off.

"Isn't that unfair?" He asked seriously!

Arhaan gave him a sad smile.

"It is but Ali never mind besides just because I don't hit her doesn't mean I don't punish her behne betio ya generally kisi bhi larki pe hath utahana makes us boys week girls aren't supposed to be hit I am not sure if that is fair or not but I will never hit my girls or will ever allow my boys to do that!" Arhaan said firmly!