75|Twist

Emaan changed her dress and removed her makeup. Her hairs were a huge mess and the only thing that can help her right now was oil and she was too tired to apply oil.

She would have asked Aani for it but since the family already had dinner so she must have been already retired to her room.

Emaan took the oil bottle and descended downstairs where Amaan and Ali were bickering about some new game and Arhaan was using his laptop.

"Bhaiya!" Emaan walked towards him and he welcomed her with a big smile putting his laptop away.

"Ajaye!" He gestured her to sit between his feet as the bottle of oil already gave him the message.

"Kyu lagati ho itne spray?" Arhaan ask as he put an enough amount of oil in her here.

"Apki hone wali wife se pooche." She replied.

"Sharam karo." He slapped her gently.

Emaan giggled.

"Bataou maza ayi? Enjoy kia?" He started massaging her hair and asked.

"Ayi bhi aur nahi bhi." Emaan shrugged.

"Sab theek tha na?" Arhaan ask.

"Sab theek tha bhaiya! Ap bas massage krte rahe." She said enjoying the massage.

"Eww!" Amaan and Ali gagged seeing the amount of oil Arhaan was using.

"Kia pokare talne ha apko?" Ali asks cringing.

"Ek saal lagega ye dhone me! Eww." Amaan made disgusting faces.

"Shutup!" Arhaan glared at them while Emaan chooses to ignore them nothing in this world matters more to her than her brother pampering her.

"Braid krdu?" Arhaan asks and she nodded with eyes closed.

"Arhaan sir!" A guard came from outside.

"Ji?" Arhaan replies.

"Wo subha ke card deliver hua tha apko dena rehgaya." He said.

"Laye laye!" Amaan snatched the card from his hands.

"Thank you." Arhaan said rolling his eyes.

"Bhaiya invite aya hai kisi business party ka." Amaan said reading the card.

"Han I know." Arhaan replies braiding Emaan's hair.

"Mein bhi aunga." Amaan said.

"Mein khud hi nahi jaunga beta." Arhaan replies.

"Kyu? Itna lavish card ha party to aur bhi bomb hogi kyu nahi jarahe?" Ali asks snatching the card.

"Mujhe nahi pasand ye sab parties wagera wese bhi kaam ha mujhe." Arhaan replies nonchalantly.

"Bhaiya yaar!" Amaan replied.

"Amaan kitni dafa kaha ha yaar waar nahi kara karo! Arhaan glared at him.

"Mein chala jaou party mein?" He asks ignoring his glare.

"Isne maar khali?" Ali asked casually.

"Koi mar sakta ha mujhe?" Amaan smirked and said proudly.

"Mujhe aise lagraha ha bhot jaldi buri pitai hogi iski." Ali said.

"Exactly!" Arhaan said glaring at Amaan.

"Party ka hi kaha tha." Amaan muttered.

"Tum pagal hogaye hogaye ho itni boring party hoti hai." Emaan said.

"Ap gai ho?" Amaan asks.

"Han bhot dafa! Corner me bethna parta hai."Emaan rolled her eyes.

"Isko leke gaye ho why not me?" Amaan asks glaring at Arhaan.