60|sad

Emaan and Ali looked at each other in fear. Amaan leaned closer to mirror on wall to inspect his face he have no idea what Arhaan was talking about.

He gasped when he saw a red mark on his face he was slapped and he couldn't even remember that. He was baffled.

Arhaan hissed a little but sat up straight.

"Mene poocha kisne mara Amaan ko?" He asked sternly.

"Bhaiya relax." Emaan tried calming him down.

"Don't tell me to relax tell me everything." Arhaan was to angry to reason.

Ali took a step forward.

"Mene." He said.

Amaan looked at him in shock.

"Apne maara mujhe?" He asked startling Arhaan.

Arhaan wasn't able to understand anything and his frustration was getting worse.

"Koi mujhe bataega kia hua ha?" He asked loudly.

"Bhaiya woh Amaan slipped into panic attack toh Ali slapped him to snap him out of it." Emaan answered.

Amaan looked at them and took a step back he knew he have that problem his mother have told him uncountable times about him being mad but he never wanted to behave like this in front of his siblings yet he slipped into it again.

"I am sorry!" Amaan said.

His expressions pained their hearts. Zimmal was the first one who approached him.

"Relax Amaan" she said softly.

Amaan looked at them and than locked his gaze with Ali.

"I am sorry mujhe nhi pata ye kese hogaya mujhe yaad bhi nahi araha I am sorry mama hamesha khete thi me pagal hu I am sorry." He said in haze.

Emaan and Arhaan gasped listening to this.

"Relax Amaan!" Zimmal said little firmly.

Amaan just looked at her.

"It was a panic attack anxiety ki wajah se panic attack ana bhot normal ha your brother was in accident you were scared it fine to have an attack at that moment. Kisi ko bhi yaad nhi hota what happened and why it happened don't start taking guilt trips now." Zimmal's tone was so soft yet so firm that it brought Amaan back almost immediately.

"Mujhe bhi panic attacks hote ha aj tak mene apni life ka koi exam begair panic attack ke nahi dia its fine isko pagal panti nhi kehte infact jinko ye pagal pana lagta ha wo khud pagal hai." Zimmal continued.

Amaan was just looking at her and soaking up all the warmth her word's carried.

Arhaan was feeling so grateful for her in this moment.

"Exam ke liye attack?" Amaan asked making them all chuckle.

"Ache parhne wale bacho ko hote ha ye masle tum nhi samjhoge!" Ali took him in one handed hug and tickled his sides making him smile.

"Ye parhai or parhna likhna in dono se bhot dur ki baat ha." Arhaan glared at his siblings and said.

Amaan and Emaan rolled their eyes in same way.

Arhaan gestured Amaan to come closer and as soon as he was near he took the boy in his embrace. Arhaan felt really bad hearing that his brother got an attack because of him he put his brother in that situation.

Arhaan was cuddling Amaan closer when he suddenly felt like coughing so he did. Emaan and Zimmal rushed at the same time to offer him water.

Emaan was just about to leave the bottle so that Zimmal can do the honours but Zimmal surprised her by picking up the glass and gave it to her.