52 corner

Emaan stayed quite very scared to answer.

"Emaan!" Arhaan said in a loud strict tone.

"Khana ready hai!" Aani yelled loudly.

Arhaan sighed.

"Chalo dono neeche! We will get back to it." He glared at Emaan.

Emaan and Amaan descended the stairs quietly one was freshly scolded and other one was already in deep waters.

Arhaan sat down on the table and glared at Emaan she shrink back under his gaze.

"Kia kiya Emaan?" He asked sternly.

Amaan was first time seeing Arhaan behaving strictly with Emaan he have been to soft with her all this while and Amaan wasn't ready to believe her stories.

"Bag!" She asked Amaan to get her bag.

"What did you do Emaan? Kisi teacher ne complain ki ha? Yeah you lied to me about your homework?" Arhaan asked firmly.

Emaan took the bag from Amaan's hand and took the note out.

Arhaan forwarded his palm and Emaan put it on his palm. Arhaan read it.

"25 days! It has been 25 days since you have started college. Mana kia thana mene I told you I won't tolerate complaints from college 25 din sukoon se guzare nahi gaye?" Arhaan scolded.

"Bhaiya mujhe nhi pata tha!" Emaan replied on the verge of tears.

"Kis baat ke liye marks kataye ha galti kia ki hai?" Arhaan asked.

"Ek friend ne homework manga tha." Emaan said meekly embarrassed of getting scolded in front of her younger brother.

Before Arhaan can answer Amaan intervened loudly.

"Itni si baat pe? Copy kia to nahi tha tch tch system here sucks." Amaan shook his head.

"Han na aur wo bhi first mistake." Emaan replied.

"Shutup both of you! Ab tum dono se pooch ke sab kaam hoga na!" Arhaan said loudly making them wisely zip their mouths.

"Strict measures first mistake pe hi lene chaiye wrna batameez bache sudharte nahi hai!" Arhaan glared at Emaan.

"I am sorry bhaiya mujhe nahi pata tha!" Emaan replied.

"He didn't warn about this before?" Arhaan raised his brows.

Emaan stayed shut he can not tell him that she missed the part she must be busy thinking about having Haider as teacher.

"Emaan!" Arhaan said strictly.

His voice was so scary that Amaan gulped.

"Bola tha magar mene suna nahi tha." Emaan said just quietly just above a level of whisper.

"Already zoning out?" Arhaan asked firmly.

"Sorry." Emaan looked down.

"You know the rule I won't sign it until punishment." Arhaan put the note back on table.

Ever since Emaan was young there was rule in their house one note from school results into a punishment at home.

"I have to redo the same assignment thrice bhaiya." Emaan replied.

"Good! Do it than I will sign it until than I will keep this with me to stop you from distracting!" Arhaan said picked up her phone.

"Bhaiya please!" Emaan whined.

"Eat your food and get started on your homework and if you want to continue whining than whine in front of that corner wall!" He replied as he pocketed her phone.

Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara