7 Consequences

Hi guys this is longest chapter i have written please show some love i have tried really hard to make it good! Don't be a silent reader please comment your views and vote!

Emaan woke up with a throbbing headache! She had to many colddrinks and juices last night and after coming back she took a shower at almost 4 in the night and all the exhaustion was taking a toll her! She was very scared because it was 11 am right now and Arhaan's flight was supposed to land at 11:30! She have to get ready fast before he comes because he will directly come from airport! For the first time in years she was scared to meet her brother!

She quickly stood up did her morning routine and went downstairs! Hayaa was sleeping and she have no plans of waking up soon! Emaan went to the kitchen that is where she found Haya's mother Aliyah she greeted her and she looked fine means she knows nothing about last night! Well that was the short relive!
"Emaan beta nashta krlo ajaou!" Aliyah aunty said!

"Ji aunty Thank you!" Emaan replied! There were many items for breakfast but Emaan was too sick to eat anything heavy so she just took some cereal and have it! After her breakfast she went to Haya's room and gathered her stuff! She quickly took paracetamol too help her with headache she do not want Arhaan to find out he will blast her ears if he hears about her being careless and then getting sick! The only time Arhaan scolds her with a high voice is when she gets herself sick!

Exactly at 12:10 both Arhaan and Haadi entered the house! Emaan looked at his face trying it hard to read but it was emotionless she wasn't able to read it! He was not smiling the way he would have always but his eyes weren't burning with rage either!

"Assalam alikum bhaiya!" She hugged him! When she hugged him that is when she realised how stiff he is right now slowly he hugged her back and relaxed in her hold!

"Walikum asalam beta!" How are you? Arhaan asked his tone was not hard it was gentle but it had rough edge to it! Emaan immediately got alert! She looked at Haadi and she felt his always gentle eyes weren't as gentle as always maybe she was overreacting but now she was getting sacred!

Arhaan greeted Haadi's parents and looked at Emaan hard! "Lets go Emaan" He practically ordered! Emaan flinched! She knows that he knows and she was done!

Whole ride Arhaan stayed quite and Emaan didn't dare to say a word she was suddenly very scared she felt her eyes watering up but she stayed quite she knew she deserves it! She was mad at herself because everytime Arhaan comes back from a trip or even from office he hugs her tight and always make sure that she knows how much glad he is to see her! But today he was just quite!

They entered the house and suddenly Emaan's phone ranged it was Ali calling her before she can pick it up she hears her brother's loud voice!
"Oh ye chalta bhi Emaan I thought kharab hogyaa ha no?" Arhaan's eyes were hard and his tone sent shivers down her spine!

She still hopes it was about phone but she wasn't sure!
"Bha-iya wo.. she stuttered but stopped when Arhaan spoke again!

"Rehene do don't lie and add more to your list leave it me fresh hokar araha hu phir batt krte ha detail me!" Arhaan said sternly and left!

Haya got super scared she was expecting this but she was literally shivering right now! Her brother can be very mean when he chooses to be he have always been gentle but he have been strict too! She was just a child and he is not ready to relent just now!

Even Arhaan haven't said but she knows he will be expecting her in study they always have this kind of talk in study only! She quietly entered the study and sat on the chair infront of the desk and put her phone near his chair on the opposite side!

Arhaan entered the study freshly showered in his sweatpants and t shirt indicating that he wont leave for office again means she will have all his time now!

Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें