11 Letters

The car ride was awfully quiet. Arhaan looked way to Mad for Emaan to start a conversation. She was continuously looking down at her lap and fidgeting her fingers! Now that she was completely back to her senses she realised how bad she has been behaving She was completely out of line and was totally disrespectful.

Ever since Emaan was child one thing she have always been scolded for is misbehaviour her brother never allowed her to disrespect not with him not with others especially her elders. Even with Ali she wasn't allowed to misbehave even though they behaved like best buddies but he still was her older brother so she wasn't allowed to cross a line.

Emaan was getting very anxious she disrespected her teachers she hid a complaint slip and most importantly she didn't completed her homework. Every night after dinner Arhaan asks her if she have any homework few years back he used to personally check it but since two years he started trusting her and there they are.

After 5 minutes of complete silence Emaan decided to break it she can't drag it all the way she needs to do something she thought its better if she starts apologising from now.
"Sorry bhaiya" she murmured!! One down many more to do she thought to herself!

Arhaan very sharply tilted his head and looked towards her. He was glaring at her so furiously that she immediately looked down and gulped!
"Ofcourse you are" He replied and looked back at road He himself was driving and he was not very fond of talking while driving!

Arhaan would have probably laughed if it was just about her sleeping she was tired it wouldn't be big deal if she would have just slept and woke up after teacher calling her name what made him mad was she called her teacher boring she talked back to her principal and she made Ali sign a complaint slip for her and moreover the principal lecturing Arhaan about less of discipline made him somewhat more angry!

Emaan didn't dare to say a word afterwards she was praying he let her go without any major punishment she was already grounded until finals and she was too tired to write lines while sitting in the corner she was wondering about more punishment when she noticed car reached a halt and they were already home!

Both of them entered the house together and Arhaan marched towards kitchen he needs to calm himself down he can't afford yelling at her or anything which can trigger her past memories he was already very guilty of shouting at her the other day. She made a mistake and he will correct her like he have always been doing without any yelling or scaring her!

Arhaan got himself a glass of water and gulped it down he removed his coat and tie after a minute he stood up and walked toward the living room where Emaan was sitting on the couch!

"Aani Ali ko bulaye" He spoked as soon as he entered the living room his tone was calm but it still made Emaan flinch!

"Baba wo to ghar pe nhi ha" aani replied

"Kia matlab ghar pe nhi ha? Is waqt kaha gaya ha apko bataya usne?" Arhaan asked! He was on vacation but he wasn't in hostel right now he was at home and their are certain rules of living at home he can't leave anywhere anytime and that too without informing Arhaan!

"Nhi wo to abhi thori deair phele he uthe or begair nashta kie hi khai chalegaye" Aani replied!

"Ab to gaya" Emaan thought to herself!

Arhaan picked up his phone and called Ali after three rings he eventually picked up!
"Kahan ho tum? Ghar poonche forran!" Arhaan ordered!

"Bhai me to dosto ke sath sab kheriyat" Ali asked worried!

"10 minutes Ali I want you back in 10 minutes got it?" He spoked and hang up

Emaan was looking at him with doe eyes he glanced at her and spoke:-
"Jau fresh hokar aou" he told her coldly and she hurried off..