35 Mother

Ali and Emaan were on their way to reach office when Ali's phone ringed! He parked the car at side and listened the call because it was his father calling!

"Salam baba!" He picked up!

"Salam Ali kaha ho?" Aziz asked!

"Baba me raste me hu Emaan ko lekar office jaraha hu!" He replied

"Kyu kheriyat?" Aziz asked worried!

"Ji baba wo bas Emaan ka result aya ha or bhaiya ki kisi important meeting me ha to Emaan ko office jakr batana ha!" Ali replied!

"Acha result kia aya?" Aziz asked!

"85% ayi ha baba!" Ali replied!

"Arey wah congratulate her okay? Abhi mera kaam krdo please jaldi se!" Aziz said!

"Ji baba bole!" Ali asked

"Ali beta bank band hone me thori deair hi ha isliye office jane se phele bank jau amount withdraw karou or mere ek client ko deaou me detail or location bhej raha hu okay?" He told him!

"Ji baba me karadeta hu urgent ha bhot?" Ali asked!

"Han beta urgent ha phir chale jana office okay? Emaan se khena sorry me weekend pe aounga uska gift lekar piyar dena mera usko abhi me zara busy ho ok Khuda hafiz!" He hung up!

"Kia hua ha?" Emaan impatiently asked!

"Ek chota sa kaam ha baba ka yar!! Krna parega!" Ali replied!

"Okay!" Emaan replied sighing!

"Common Aloo sad nhi ho bhaiya wese hi meeting me honge wrna ab tak kitne calls karchuke hote bas jaldi hojayega kam don't worry!" Ali cheered her up!

"Its okay!" Emaan smiled dimly!

Other side!

"Arhaan baat suno meri please!" Amna asked loudly!

"Get lost before I call security!" Arhaan's voice was low because he was very angry and scared! He was shaking with fury!

"You have to listen to me!" Amna's voice was firm!

Arhaan had no idea why but this voice still had an impact on him he was not scared of her but his past memories were enough and her voice was triggering for him!

"Leave!" Arhaan gritted with his eye vain popping out!

"Leave!" He throw his chair and yelled!

Zimmal who was just about to enter inside Arhaan's chamber panicked after listening the voice she thought Arhaan got hurt or something without knocking she barged in!

"Arhaaan!" She rushed to him when she saw him in this state of fury!

"Ask her to leave please!" Arhaan held Zimmal's hand and was on the verge of breakdown!

"Dekhiye Mam please jaiye ap!" Zimmal didn't leave Arhaan's hand but glared at the lady she had no idea who she was!

"And who are you? Arhaan beta ha mera mujhe baat krni ha isse!" Amna yelled at Zimmal!

Zimmal took a step back at this new found information the lady looked very familiar but she wasn't able to guess who she is!

She was about to leave when Arhaan held her hand tight and looked at her and shook his head in a very vulnerable state of mind!

"Emaan ko pata chal jayega please throw her out!" Arhaan was not in his senses he held Zimmal's hand and whispered!

The truth of this lady coming out was his biggest fear he can absolutely not afford loosing Emaan breaking Emaan's trust was his biggest nightmare!