3 Routine

Emaan entered into her room and found Ali sitting on her bed scrolling on his phone!!

"Oh agai madam zinda salamat kia hua phir kitni daant pari?" Ali asked teasingly!

She settled besides him and he looked at her sad face he took in her one arm hug! "Kia hua aloo ziyada danta?" Now he was concerned!

"Band baja di meri she sniffed! Online tution lagwadi bola agar nhi lungi or finals me bura grade aya even C bhi tab bhi wo dubara dilwange paper re attempt dena parega vacations me, week me 4 din 2 ghante ki online class leni paregi or sunday wale din wo khud test lekar progress check krnge aur to aur jhoot bolne ke liye ek hafte tk phone leliaa!" She cried out dramatically!!

Ali controlled himself from chuckling!
"Wese achi batt is bahane tum parhogi to sahi baqi sare subjects to parhleti hu is dafa maths parh kr check kr acha lagega or dont worry yar kuch mahino ki batt ha! Or jahan tk phone ki batt ha wo to jana hi tha unhone khabhi jhoot maaf kia jo aj krte ha shukar kro phone lia ha me hota na to pitai hojati meri!!" Ali tried to cheer her up!!

"Patanhi konsa teacher ha kese teacher ha samjh aygea bhi ya nhi dar lagraha ha!" She voiced her fears!

"Agar nhi aye samjh to khena bhai se wo koi aur haal (solution)
dhoondnge rona band kro ye itna sara rona sirf tutions ke liye?" Ali asked!

"Mene unse thori si batameezi karli ab guilt horaha ha"! She confessed

"I am sure unhone limit cross nhi krne di hogi thora bhot chalta ha he knows how and when to get us back on line chordo ye sab bataein jau fresh ho jau ro ro kr bhootni lagrahi ho me jaraha hu Monday ata ho okay?" He assured her and get up to leave he only stayed because he wanted to comfort her! His friends were waiting for him!

Ali was the only child of his parents while growing up Arhaan and emaan were the only people he had as siblings! Arhaan was old and mature he was always the responsible strict one that is why he found his partner in crime in Emaan they both were inseparable he loved her like a younger sister! He can never leave her specially when she just got a good scolding!

Even as children everytime Arhaan use to scold them or reprimand them Emaan was the one who gets very sad she just doesn't like her brother's scary side he was supposed to spoil her not scold her that why whenever she use to get scolding she gets very sad and Ali use to cheer her up even at times when he have shared the same faith! It was just their thing and Ali have no plans to stop it!!

In a beautiful 2bhk house a young girl was siting on counter slab while her mother was cooking right besides her!! She was none other than zimmal jamshed!

Zimaal has recently completed her MBA and she was in hunt for god jobs! Her twin was 3 minutes younger than her he was most studious one in the entire family he cleared his masters with such good GPA that their college professor himself called him and offered him a Maths professor job!

Haider did masters in maths he was maths enthusiast he loved maths and he was really good at it that is why he accepted the job he wants to do something he enjoys doing! He was free until the next session of college starts that is why when Arhaan's PA saad reached out to him through an old friend for maths online lectures he took the job they were ready to pay more than good and it was online so it was a feasible job!

"Mama please dua kre meri achi si job lagjaye dekhe na haider ki bhi lagai wo to chota ha mujhse!" Zimmal says to her mother!

"Zimmi twins ho tum dono uski job bhi college start hoga tab hogi ye to bs tutions ha tum bhi kuch chota mota kaam krlo mere sath parlour ajou free time me dekhna lag jaygei bhot achi job tumhari fikar na kra kro!" Her mother Maria replied!