indirect confession

Suddenly she looks in eye and spoke "the chocolate flavour is soo good!" With that she took big spoon of icecream in her mouth.

And finished my bowl too.

After placing the bowl on other side she yawned which made me stand on ground to take her in bedroom. With my help she stood on floor but as soon she began to leave...

Suddenly she covered her mouth and shoved me away, rushing to near wash basin and she puked unwillingly.

I reached to her with concern and stroke her back till she was finish. Washing her face she looks up at me very tiredly "baby didn't like chocolate ice-cream." She pouted sadly to me.

"It's alright, I'll request baby to not give you hard time." She nods pouting with her puppy stare. Her tired body made me pick her in my arms which she seems to caught off guard.

"I'll walk Hoseok." She said trying to flee herself.

"Shhh, the baby told me to pick you up!" My excuse was very lame and she knows that but atleast I get chance to carry her.

I took her to our bedroom and gently layed on her place but as I was standing to go my side bed, wich is the opposite side where I am right now.

She held my wrist and pulled it under her head, in a second my arm was her pillow. I felt my cheeks turning red on her action which brought us very close.

Gulping few times I manage to place her head properly on my arms making myself comfortable.

She slowly turned her head towards me but little lower and embrace my waist which leads her to rest face at my chest.

I know we occasionally cuddle.

But this is the first time she held me this close awarely. I can't express what I'm feeling right now, my heart is too fast maybe she can hear it too. I'm yet to breathe properly.

"dude chill, we already had sex it's just a cuddle." She states directly looking up at me. I nod immediately and end up laughing nervously... "I still can't believe, we had sex and I can't remember."

"Seems like you want to remember what we did" her eyes raised cocky making me red tomato.

"I didn't say that, maybe you want to remember that step my step!" She laughs at my words and nod her head raising my brows in confusion.

"You do?" I reconfirmed, again she nods.

"Ofcourse, I wonder how your dick felt inside me." She said and immediately cover her gasp as if she said something she shouldn't be.

And here I am, freezed with my open mouth... Trying to process her words, converting that in visuals and feeling too pervert hoping to repeat that.

"It's my hormones" she clarifies hiding her face around my chest.

I understand it's her pregnancy hormones but she can't Just rise my hormones with one sentence.

After few minutes, I manage to pass this moment by focusing on my breathing. As I thought to drift on sleep y/n ask something.

"Have I ever told you, I got adopted once?" Her face Is still resting on my chest without facing me.

"I remember, on our hawai trip you told me, that you were adopted at 16 and met Taehyung again." I answer back but suddenly a question hit me

"hey, you never talked about your adoptive parents, even when we first met... You said you have no one."