3 month wedding?

"Bitch, because of you, I can't go to my house now! Just pray that I won't kill you when we meet!" You rant annoyingly to Hoseok over the call.

While trying to ignore Taehyung's presence. However, he signals you to put the phone on speaker. Confused, you question his actions, but Taehyung takes your phone and puts it on speaker.

You exhale, feeling the urge to hit Taehyung so hard, but you pause hearing Hoseok.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N! We have to talk about a lot of things. Can you..." Hesitation was obvious in his tone "come to the company? Okay, bye. Call me when you come!" The call got ended my Hoseok

"Did he just hang up on me?" you mutter, feeling frustrated. Taehyung watches your face, sensing the brewing storm.

"Pull over. I'll go by myself!" you declare, plotting in your mind how to exact revenge on Hoseok.

"No! I'll drop you there!" Taehyung insists.

You stare at Taehyung with an emotionless expression, and it scares the living shit out of him. No one knows you better than Taehyung; he has been your only family, friend and love until now.

Avoiding your intense gaze, he drives towards the Fine Apparel building. As you approach, you spot Hoseok running towards the car because you had called him.

Hoseok opens the door for you, and he bends down to thank Taehyung. In return, Taehyung simply nods his head, unable to find the words to express himself. His own guilt is eating him from inside.

Taehyung starts the car but can't take his eyes off the side mirror, which reflects you and Hoseok walking together. He inhales deeply and hits the steering wheel in frustration as he drives away.

--//--

You entered his office and settled comfortably in his director's chair. He didn't utter a word but offered you a glass of water.

You had him wrapped around your fingers, and it's entertaining for you. Jungkook entered the office, giving you a small smile, hiding worries that you might take advantage of Hoseok's situation.

You spun around on the chair and asked, "So, when can I go back to my apartment?"

Hoseok scratched his nape and hesitated before answering, "Uh... about that... maybe three months later?"

You stopped the spinning chair and looked at him, then shifted your gaze to Jungkook, who shared the same fear as Hoseok.

"Do you have a gun? Well, a knife would work too!" you asked Jungkook, making him shiver. Without responding, he quietly took Hoseok to a corner where you couldn't hear their conversation.

"Hyung, are you sure you want to spend three months with her? What if she kills you?" Jungkook asked hoseok, taking your dark humour seriously, his gaze shifting back to you.

"Since she's doing me this big favor, I have to bear her tantrums," Hoseok replied, fully aware of the immense favor he owed you.

"I'll immediately install CCTV cameras in your new place. We can't trust her. What if she kills you and tries to pass it off as an accident?" Jungkook suggested, his mind racing with an idea.

He quickly rushed out to make a call, taking action on his plan.

--//--

"You want me to live with you for the next three months, Mr. Jung Hoseok? I only agreed not to get a divorce, but I never agreed to be your actual wife, am I right?" You said, placing your hands on your waist and walking closer to him.

Hoseok swallowed hard, looking down and trying to avoid saying anything inappropriate.

"Just for three months, and then we'll get a divorce and go back to our old lives," he responded, his voice slightly shaky.

"And what makes you think I'll stay with you for three months?" With each word, you closed the distance between you and Hoseok.

As a reflex, he took a step back until he hit the wall behind him, leaving your faces just inches apart. He didn't dare to look down at you.

"Just this last favor, and I promise I'll never show my face to you ever again... please, Y/N," he pleaded.

You smirked at hi request, keeping him on edge you asked, "Do we even know each other well enough for me to give you such a big favor? To give you my three months? Aren't you the businessman? Don't you know that nothing works as a favor in this world? Everything comes with a price?"

He looked at you intently, perhaps he can pay the price too. "Just tell me what you want. I'll do anything for you," he offered.

You thought for a moment, but nothing came to mind at that moment. Clicking your tongue, you replied stepping away from him.

"I'll tell you what I want when the right time comes. Okay, so where will I stay tonight?"

Hoseok responded with a bright smile, "Give me your apartment keys for the moving process. We'll stay in my father's mansion tonight, and tomorrow we'll go to our new house."

Sudden flashback hit your mind, reminding a conversation with Taehyung:

"Are you serious? Then we can be together every second. Y/N, I love your idea... Let's buy your new house, no, our house."

"Right... our house, Taehyung."

You immediately shrugged it off.

As you wasted time in Hoseok's office, many employees peeked in continually to catch a glimpse of Hoseok's wife. His office was as fancy as he was, filled with weird cartoons, antique pieces on the tables, and everything adorned in white.

_______________________

(A/n: 💀)