handcuffs fear

"Hoseok. Get fresh, I'll be back," you said and went out with the hotelier.

Locking the door from the inside, Hoseok slowly made his way to the bed feeling chills on his spines, his fingers trembling.

"She was going to kiss me... I have to maintain distance with her. But why didn't I stop her?"

In a few seconds, his thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of a phone. He picked up the luggage to find the phone and discovered that it was your phone ringing inside your purse.

Hoseok read the name displayed on the screen, Taetae, raising his eyebrows in confusion as to who it could be. He answered the call.

"Hel--"

"Y/N!!" The yell told Hoseok that it's Taehyung "Where are you? And why the fuck did you write 'honeymoon' on the leaving form?"

"Actually, Y/N isn't here! It's me, Hoseok... I'll tell--"

"What you doing with her phone? And where is she? Where are you both? Say something!"

Taehyung's voice sounded aggressively desperate, and Hoseok found it overly creepy. Somehow, he felt the need to shut Taehyung.

"Will you let me talk, at least? She forgot her phone. We are on the honeymoon she mentioned... I'll tell her to call you back when she returns."

"Where are you both?"

"I don't know whether she wants you to know or not! She'll call later, and you can hear it from her directly."

"Forget it! I'll find you both... And Hoseok! Remind yourself that she took pity on you and agreed to stay married, nothing more than that. do not even touch her!"

"I--"

The call was abruptly cut by Taehyung, leaving Hoseok speechless. He clenched his jaws, unable to comprehend how anyone could tell him not to touch his wife.

He tossed the phone onto the bed and made up his mind. "I'll get another room for myself now! It's not compulsory for us to stay together here too."

He said to himself and walked out to where you were, at the check-in counter.

--//--

"I'm sorry, sir, but all the rooms are booked, and we can't arrange another place right now," the registrar apologise, causing Hoseok's face to drop.

On the other side, you felt a tinge of guilt. 'Is he doing this because I intimidated him?' you thought to yourself, and you went to your room, leaving Hoseok alone at the counter.

As soon as Hoseok noticed you heading upstairs, he had no choice but to follow you. Upon reaching the room, Hoseok noticed you picking up your suitcase. He stopped you and asked, "Where are you going?"

"You seem uncomfortable around me. Well, now I'm in no mood to stay here, so I'm going back," you said, shoving his hand away in anger.

"It's not like that! I'm very comfortable. It's just..." Hoseok paused, prompting you to gesture for him to continue.

"Your Taetae called earlier and told me not to touch you because you are staying with me out of pity."

Palming your forehead with a sigh, you dropped the handle of the suitcase. "What else did you guys talk about?" you asked, sitting on bed and covering your face with hands. Hoseok joined you, ready to explain further.