father observation

---//---

Jungkook and I reached the conference hall entrance with nervousness. "Don't worry, sir. You'll do your best!" Jungkook assured me, although his own hand was trembling.

We stood outside the conference hall, waiting for Y/N. She wanted to attend my presentation for some reason, although even I didn't know why. She just said she'd like to see my performance again.

Right now, Jungkook and I are waiting for her while motivating each other.

"Why She's here?" Jungkook said, his face filled with shock. As I turned around in a different direction, I saw Min-hee walking towards us. Why was she here?

Nevertheless, it was good to see her, at least.

"Best of luck, Hobi. Just do what we practiced," she said, attempting to touch my face, but Jungkook pulled me back.

Min-hee knows everything about this project because I used to share all my ideas with her. She knew that this was the biggest day of my life.

I was kinda missing her and now I'm happy to see her before taking another step towards my dream.

"Boss, your wife will be here any minute. Tell her to leave," Jungkook whispered, reminding me that, yes, I have a wife, and the girl standing in front of me is the one who had left me with my broken heart.

"Thanks. I will do my best," I mutter while looking around for Y/N, desperately hoping she don't arrive before I send her away.

"So sorry for taking time." We turn towards the voice and watch Y/N approaching from the other side. She scans the atmosphere and forms a straight smile.

"Jungkook, we should go," she says to my secretary as they start to enter, but Min-hee's statement stops her in her tracks.

"Yeah, the rented wife... go!" Before I can say anything to her, Y/N turns to her and asks, "Did you just refer to me as a rented wife?"

Shit! I need to stop this.

"Y/N, let's go!" I grab Y/N's hand and forcefully took her inside, avoiding eye contact with Min-hee. But I know she didn't like it!

"I told you not to touch me." Upon entering the hall, Y/N angrily shoves our hands away.

"I apologize on her behalf. She will never use that phrase again," Y/N rolls her eyes walking away, Jungkook leads her to an empty seat.

How will I survive these three months?

---//---

Author pov:

The conference hall fills up within few minutes, with shareholders, team directors, and the chairman aka Hoseok's father.

Chairman signals Hoseok to start his presentation. Rubbing his sweaty palms, Hoseok glances at Jungkook, who is already displaying his hwaiting posture, showing his support.

Beside Jungkook, Hoseok steals a glance at you, who is amusing yourself with a pen and completely ignoring Hoseok.

Hoseok exhales, letting his nervousness out, and begins the presentation.

---//---

"So, no matter which generation you belong to, you can always rely on our brand. Fine Apparel will keep your family warm with our new winter collections."