who's the father?

So I'm pregnant now?

I have a human in my womb? And I wasn't aware of it? What kind of idiot woman am I?

My knees gave up as I fell to the floor, thinking about the future of this unborn life. I am 99% sure that this is Taehyung's baby, whom I don't want to have any ties with in my life, but--

The remaining 1% is Hoseok.

Jimin mentioned our behavior on that wedding night. What if we really had sex that night? And we didn't took it seriously. Plus, my wedding gown was torn the next morning.

I'm too scared to even think about all of this. First, I have to know who the father is, then I'll reveal my pregnancy to Hoseok so that we can end everything right here.

---//---

--Next morning--

Hoseok pov:

My head throbs badly as I try to wake up. I shouldn't have drunk that much last night, and why am I on the floor? Argh, this headache!!!

It takes me a moment to realize that it's morning and I'm still in my tuxedo. I can't believe Y/N didn't at least helped me to get to the bed... Oh no, I better not have showed her my horny side last night.

But wait! Where is she?

With a sleepy yawn and painful groans, I reach the bedroom and don't find her there. "Y/n?" I mutter, removing my coat and falling onto the bed.

Then I hear her reply from the washroom. Knowing she's still in the house and didn't leave me, I begin to settle in for more sleep.

Then suddenly, something vibrates... With my eyes closed, I reach my hands around everywhere on the bed just to find a phone.

It's her phone.

I answered without looking at the caller's name. "Hel--"

"Y/n, I was thinking that it would be better if you don't talk to Hoseok about this... First, we need to be sure about everything, okay? So, make another excuse and meet me. I'll be waiting for you around the alley near your apartment."

The person was in such a hurry to speak all of this in one sentence and abruptly cut the call.

It took me a moment to realize it's Taehyung, saved as Taehyung Boss. What was he talking about? Why did he ask her to lie to me? And what is it that they need to be sure about?

Before I could overthink further, Y/n entered the room hurriedly, hanging her purse over her shoulder. She approached me, grabbed her phone, and then finally looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked, sitting up shoving all my tiredness away, hoping for her answer. She replied after a short pause.

"Umm, yeah. Jimin asked me to help him with studies, so I'm going there. You should sleep. I'll be bac--"

"At 9 am in the morning? You usually don't wake up before 12. Why this early? He can come in the afternoon and study here too." I tried to find a valid reason for her going out. It seemed she was lying to me.

The way I lied in past before going to date with min-hee.

Taehyung is waiting for her around the alley, and she gave me Jimin's excuse. Her face went pale for a second, but she continued frustratedly,