A kiss we won't discuss

Y/n pov:

"your lips are distracting me too much, so let me kiss you, and then I'll tell you."

Fuck! how ridiculous I sounded just now. but what can I do? I don't know why I'm getting attract towards his lips- like why the fuck you have this kissable lips?

something is definitely wrong with me.

Hoseok seems so confused, a second ago we were talking so emotionally and now!!!!

"why you want to kiss me?" he asked with questionable stare at me.

"you kissed me this morning and I didn't asked why so you have no rights too!"

WHATT THE FUCK I'M TALKING??? before he utter any words, my both hands abruptly went on Hoseok nape and pulled him on my lips.

He is shock, and I'm a whore for this kiss.

His arms are caging the side area to prevent the body touch, while I smooched his soft marshmallow.

he didn't kissed back.

The kiss was for 5 seconds then I pushed him away embarrassedly. I sit up moving to leave the bed but hoseok gripped my wrist and caught me flushing red.

"leave!" I said looking other way.

"you were going to complete the sentence after kissing me."

This dick!

"I- I was saying that you can prove everything you said by building your own career from scratch then you won't have to justify your blood."

I said coping the previous awkwardness and sat on bed looking at doorway, clearly avoiding him while he is still gripping my right wrist.

"from scratch? you mean leave this company and give interview on others?" this dumb man forced me to turn and look at him.

"I mean you can start your own damn company from scratch!!"

the confused face turn into blank. is he sad? I Just said what I felt is good for him. why he is Freezed? "look- I underst-

my words were cut off when hoseok suddenly pulled my wrist and hover on me with a deep kiss.

Good husband.

he is desperate and rough... why the fuck he was holding this passion?

I couldn't help but circle his neck under my arms, but instantly my hands were shoved away as he clenched with his and placed it above my head.

my fingers ached the way he seized my palm and bit my bottom lip which will definitely bleed any sec.

This is exotic, the way his long fingers traced line on my neck before clasping tight, our tongue plays as his chest pumps up and down taking my moans as a gift.

Hoseok is way hot when it comes to make out.

maybe 1minunte?

We kissed more than that, without a pause. But soon that rush slows down he loose the grip on my hand and broke the kiss.

I found him looking at me when I opened my eyes blissfully.

he is regretting. I can read him.