dirty blood

"so you are the bitch who made him this sad?"

Hearing Y/N's reply, I instantly attempt to take my phone back, but she's surprisingly strong.

"Y/N, give it to me!" I warn, but she holds both of my wrists against my chest and flips me over on the bed.

Maybe she doesn't quite understand the position she's put me in, but she's literally sitting on my abdomen while my hands are captive in hers. Despite this, she's still managing to use her free hand to handle the phone.

"At least put it on speaker!" I complain, watching her obey. You listen, I'll talk I read her lips as she silently commands me.

"Hello?" Y/N says into the speaker, and we both hear the reply, "So now I'm on speaker? Can you guys hear me properly?" Namjoon laughs as he asks, annoying both Y/N and me.

"Right now, you are talking to Mrs. Hoseok, the manager of your company. So, Kim Namjoon, talk with respect!" she retorts, rolling her eyes, and that somehow makes me proud of her.

"Well, hello, Mrs. Hoseok. You're talking to the chairman of the same company, so you'd better put more respect on my name."

That punk managed to steal the confidence away from my wife, and how dare he? "You're not the chairman yet! And Y/N, don't respect him. He's younger than me!"

We both heard continuous laughter from the other side. "I'm cutting the call," Y/N alerts, and we hear him calming down, "Okay, okay, I'm normal now! But come on, guys, I called to invite, and you guys are fighting with me."

I figure that Namjoon must have an important thing to talk about, so again I attempt to get up, but Y/N is being quite stubborn.

Why do I feel like she's enjoying having me under her?

I can feel her gaze wandering over my face, especially around my lips.

Why am I even noticing that?

Ugh, now I feel so hot!

No! No!

It's not the time to be noticing all these things.

"Hoseok is listening, you can talk!" I snap back from my thoughts, hearing Y/N say this to Namjoon. I have no idea why she's behaving like such a protective wife.

Namjoon chuckles once and speaks, "Hoseok, our Yoo-Ri is turning five next week, so you have to come with your wife... She's missing you too much!"

Instant regret filled my heart. How could I forget my little Yoo-Ri's birthday? I might hate Namjoon, but his daughter Yoo-Ri is my life. She and I are best buddies.

"Yeah, I'll be there, and tell my Yoo-ruuu that I miss her too," I said into the mic, signaling to Y/N to cut the call. However, she raised her eyebrows in return and bit her lip angrily.

"Is that it? Hey, Namjoon, we'll come only if you apologize for making Hoseok this sulk."

"Y/N, stop it!" I argued and shrugged her away from me, snatching the phone back. I hate it when anyone talks rudely to Namjoon.

I can hate him, but not others.

So, I cut the call and let out a sigh, knowing how harshly I behaved towards Y/N.

Thankfully, I didn't push her to the floor, but now she's lying beside me, giving me narrow stares that feel like they're eating into my soul.

"I'm sorry," I turn my body towards her, and she scoffs, looking at the ceiling. "If you love him this much, then why do you guys fight?" It's a taunt.

"I hate him," I assert.

"And why?"

"Because he's good. And I'm jealous of that. I can never compete with him, not in this life... He's so good that father decided to make him CEO."

She turned herself to face me, and we lay on our sides, looking at each other. "There's something else. You can never be jealous of anyone... We can stop this talking if you're uncomf--"

"No, I'm not! And maybe I'm not jealous either... but—" I inhaled sharply, trying to prevent my tears from falling. This topic makes me too sensitive, yet I want to share it with her.

She stroked my side head and mumbled, "It's alright, take your time." Slowly, her hand slid down from my shoulder to my arm as she held my hand and gestured for me to continue.

"You already know I'm the illegitimate son. I was five when my mother died because of cancer. She took care of me until her last breath... Until her death, I wasn't aware of my father. Then, later, my father showed up and took me in... I was happy as a kid, and knowing I had a brother, I was too happy and totally forgot about Mom."

I ended up shedding a few tears from the corners of my eyes.

"Namjoon is younger than me, but he was always treated like the only son. Daily, I was called dirty blood, but I didn't know the meaning of it... I used to complete all my school work, while Namjoon always made others do it. Still, I was never appreciated for anything."

"I can't even imagine how long you were clueless about the reality," she muttered, looking right into my eyes with a hint of pity.

"As we brothers grew older, I started to understand everything... Because of that, I started to fight for everything Namjoon had, and Father got frustrated, so he sent me away. Three years ago, I managed to come back and decided to take everything from them, but rightfully."

"But your father is not allowing that. How will you do that?" She wiped my tears while asking.

"That, I have to figure out... I just want to prove to all of them that I'm not a 'dirty blood,' but a man full of dignity and hard work."

"Well... I feel your morals are great, but you're choosing the wrong story."

"Umm... what?" I questioned, lifting my head slightly in surprise. And the next thing she said left me speechless.

"Your lips are distracting me too much, so let me kiss you, and then I'll tell you."

_____________________

(A/n: I feel like the story is getting boring now! 🙂)

And you guys remember the day hoseok took y/n to stay in his father place for one night? That time hoseok mentioned his sister-in-law pregnancy... Keep that in mind cause we'll be welcoming Namjoon second child soon. 💜

 💜