presentation practice

"I'll explain everything to Hoseok later.... Let's get married." I declared with determination.

His trembling hand gripped the steering wheel tightly, but he still didn't seem to start the car. I knew he wasn't ready, and he would never be!

Why did I even think he'd be brave enough to marry me?

I got out of the car without another word, and so did he. "Y/N, please! Please leave him... I can't stand seeing him with you. Just give me some time, I will definitely marry you," he pleaded, attempting to hold my hand, which I pulled back.

"We've known each other for more than 20 years, and you still need time, Taehyung!" Disappointment was cleared in my tone "Let's draw a line here because I have a husband now,"

I said with a fake smile, and he couldn't do anything but stand there and regret. Why can't he be brave just once? Why is he still hesitating to be with me?

I love him, and he's not sure...

---//---

Hoseok pov:

After dropping Y/N off at Jimin's college, I arrived at the company. Today is a very big day for me! It's an extremely important day for my career.

My presentation today will shock everyone, and I truly hope it does because I've dedicated six months to it.

"SIR!!! SHE'S HERE...!"

My activities came to a halt upon hearing Jungkook's words. "Who??" He rushed to my desk and leaned in to whisper, "Your wife is here!!"

"What wife?? WAIT!! Y/N IS HERE??" I sprang up from my chair, shocked that Y/N had arrived without even informing me.

Jungkook pointed towards the door, and I hurriedly rushed out. I silently prayed that Y/N wouldn't cause a scene like she did that day in front of my father, please!!!

As I stepped out, wishing to God and observed her casually conversing with every employee. Then she noticed me and waved. "I thought to come and meet you, though your employees are very friendly."

She said as she walked towards me, but I could feel that she was about to create a scene. With an awkward smile, I took her hand and led her into my office, avoiding giggles and awws from workers.

As soon as we entered the office, she locked the door before jungkook come inside and pushed me against it. Her hands were literally trapping me from both sides.

Seeing her so close, I couldn't help but gulp because she looked intimidating. The distance between us kept decreasing...

does she want to kiss me?

But even if that were the case, the timing, place, and situation are all wrong. Moreover, I am losing my shit under her intense gaze.

There's no way she wants to kiss me!

"W-What happened? D-Did I do something?"

"Yes! Why did you lock the door that day?"

"When? And what door?"

"On our wedding night, when we came home... you pulled me inside and closed the door, saying it was our first night."

My eyes widened at her statement. "I?? I SAID THAT?? I don't really remember that night."

"Fine then!" she replied, creating some distance between us.