breakdown

"but I won't let you undo anything."

Hoseok hands trembles as he picked it up, hesitantly opening it to reveal a letter enclosed within. His eyes scanned the words, and with each passing sentence, a mix of shock, confusion, and realization washed over him.

As his gaze fell upon the final revelation, his heart skipped a beat.

Y/n is pregnant with my child?

The weight of the revelation hit him like a tidal wave, shaking him to the core. The truth he had been oblivious to now stared back at him, a testament to the life they had unknowingly created together.

Overwhelmed with a whirlwind of emotions, Hoseok's mind raced. How could he have missed such a crucial piece of this story? Regret pierced his heart like a thousand needles...

knowing that his hasty decision to end their marriage had unknowingly impacted the life growing inside you.

Determined to set things right, Hoseok stood, his footsteps heavy with purpose. his voice filled with a mix of desperation and remorse.

"Y/n, why you didn't told me before?"

Silence lingered for a moment, your eyes held a mix of vulnerability and anger, a battle within your heart that mirrored his own.

You choked down all the emotions and spoke with a strict pretending resignation.

"I'm going to abort."

Hoseok's eyes widened in disbelief as your words echoed in his ears. The realization that you had decide aborting the child hit him like a punch to the gut.

He felt a surge of panic, fear gripping his heart as he realized the depth of his own mistakes.

"No, Y/n, please," Hoseok pleaded, his voice filled with desperation.

"I know this thing is a mistake, but this child is innocent. We can find a way to make things right. Please, don't make such a hasty decision."

You looked at the wall emotionless holding back tears while Hoseok tries his best to make you face him. The pain and betrayal etched across your face toring Hoseok's soul.

That's not how you planned to pass this pregnancy news.

"I never imagined it would come to this, Hoseok," you choked out, voice filled with sorrow. "I'm all on my own, we are divorced now and I am not strong enough to raise this kid alone."

"You don't have to do that, we gonna raise the baby together, I promise. Just let me correct everything." Hoseok stumble to reach his table and picked up the divorce paper.

The moment he decide to torn it, you pulled it away. "If you remember, you told me you'll do anything I say if I agreed to be your wife. So I want you to keep this paper intact"

blinking to clear your blur vision, you felt tears rolling down to cheeks as you continue "we are divorced now."

Hoseok's heart sank as he listened to your words. He understood your perspective, the weight of your shattered trust and the uncertainty that loomed over three futures.

He reached out, gently taking your trembling hands in his.

"Okay, I can't change what has happened, but I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make right," Hoseok whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

Your anger began to turn in vulnerability by Hoseok affection. Why he suddenly ask you for divorce is the part where you can't judge him but how he'll handle things now will matter the most to you.

"I don't want us to be together Just for baby sake cause in future if we ever fight and any of us blamed the baby for that. This kid will cry and wish to be never born."

Your statement hit hoseok to core, he now realised your reason of not breaking this divorce. You don't want to give birth in a situation where the baby won't love to live in.

You could have never told hoseok about this but how can you make a life taking decision on your own?

Mustering his every senses back hoseok whispered out desperately. "Let's take some time, sleep on it, and tomorrow we can sit down and have a calm discussion about this. Please, don't make any rash decisions right now. I beg you."

Your head nods as you sobbed, the fear being alone is overwhelming you somehow. Hoseok held you tightly, his embrace offering a semblance of comfort in the midst of this turmoil. He gently stroked your head.

"I'm scared." You whimper embracing hoseok tightly "I don't have courage to abort but I-"

"Shh, Y/n, it's going to be okay. We will face this together," Hoseok murmured cutting your words off, his words a balm to your wounded heart.

"But right now, you need to rest. Tomorrow is a new day, and we'll find a way to get through this now Sleep, and let's tackle this when we're both in a right state of mind."

As you sobs subsided, your exhaustion mingled with the emotional weight of this situation. You nodded weakly, gripping on Hoseok tightening.

Both remained in each other's arms, finding solace in their shared pain, and hoping that amidst the chaos, they could rediscover a path forward.

No matter, how tough the path may be.

--//--

Hoseok layed scooping you in his arms with a determination to make you sleep.

You are aware that now both of you have no rights to be this close but what you need the most right now is him only.

You slowly drifted off to sleep, mind heavy with thoughts of what tomorrow would bring.

Meanwhile hoseok waited until you fell in deep sleep.

_____________________

(A/n: In this Chapter I showed y/n's vulnerable side where she is scared of getting abandoned which is overshadowing her anger on hoseok.

It may feels like 'that's so out of her caracter' but in the end they are fictional humans who is created by a human 🙂)