min-hee challenged jungkook

After almost three hours, finally, someone approached her table. As she looked up, she found someone else instead of Hoseok.

"Done eating? Come out," Jungkook simply stated and turned to exit the restaurant, leaving min-hee dumbfounded.

She ends up following him out.

"What's wrong? And where is Hobi? I've been waiting for him for so long," min-hee asked Jungkook, who was still walking.

The area he chose to talk was dark and silent.

He thought to deal with this professionally, but seeing min-hee provokes him to drop the formalities and punch her face.

Jungkook really hates her, but never showed it because his Hyung loved her. How could he hate his Hyung's choice? So he never objected to anything.

But things are different now; his Hyung is finally with someone else, and there is no way Jungkook will ruin that because of anyone.

"Hyung is at home with his wife, and he won't be seeing you anymore," Jungkook said, staring right into min-hee's eyes.

She is confused.

A few hours ago, they patched up, so how come they broke up again?

"What are you talking about? Hobi promised me this dinner, so why did he--"

"What kind of person are you? Don't you feel ashamed of your actions?" Jungkook spilled angrily but soon held his anger back.

don't wanna beat a female.

"What kind of person am I? Why don't you ask this of that slut who fooled my Hobi and tangled him in this stupid mess?"

Slut, this word was enough for Jungkook to explode. Gripping her shoulders tightly, Jungkook spat...

"The girl you're calling slut saved your lover's reputation, which you destroyed all by yourself. If you were this worried about your Hobi, then why did you leave him? Was it because he was of impure blood? Because you knew you wouldn't get a penny after marrying him? Because you were fucking using him to stay in the spotlight!!!"

Min-hee could feel the rage and hate Jungkook had for her. It wasn't the right time to provoke him further, so she stayed silent and let him continue.

"Hoseok Hyung is so pure, and he doesn't deserve a bitch like you in his life. So stay away from him, and take this as a warning because it won't take me a second to tag you as the second woman in Hyung's life... understand?"

"But she is the second woman!! I was there from the start! I knew him first, she came later... how can you even think that?"

"Doesn't matter who came first. I oath to cut every toxic person from my Hyung's life, and guess what? You are the first on that list... stop using my Hyung for your convenience. I will destroy you, and I'm dead serious right now."

Min-hee never knew Jungkook could be this intimidating. Everyone knows Jungkook as the flower guy, but this is not that avatar.

Jungkook finally lose her shoulder and turn to walk away but min-hee statement halt his steps.

"One month!"

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook looks at her while she continues.