kid freaks adults

The interior and decoration of the place were totally different from the first time you saw it. You couldn't help but appreciate the amount of time and money that had been invested to create this heavenly space.

"I still can't believe we live in that tiny rabbit hole while you have this wealthy family," you complained to Hoseok as you scanned the entire area without being too obvious.

"What can I do? I'm poor," he said in a sad tone, which made you pay attention to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say you were poor!" you said guiltily. His sad pout immediately turned into giggles as he lightly hit your shoulder and said,

"I was kidding. Come on, let's sit down." He put his arm around yours and led you to a chair.

You spent the next half hour gossiping with each other, he with a glass of champagne in his hand and you with a soda.

"Look who we have here!" Hoseok's attention was drawn to the familiar voice, and he saw his brother coming towards him. It was your first time meeting Hoseok's brother, but you recognized him from articles.

Namjoon stood across your table and gave you a pure dimpled smile. "Well, hello, sister-in-law. I'm your husband's brother, Kim Namjoon." With that, he extended his hand towards you.