movie time

hoseok pov:

Thankfully, I set the alarm early so I can leave before Y/n even wakes up... that's the smooth way to get through the rest months easily.

If Minu finds out that I kissed Y/n and we cuddle daily... she would get hurt because of me, which I will never do.

Whatever happened between me and Y/n was a mistake, and it won't happen again. And it's not like we love each other; it's just a favor marriage.

But...

Am I doing the right thing?

I don't know why I'm feeling like a cheater husband. Maybe it's just my overthinking.

I get ready quietly so she won't wake up. Opening the refrigerator to find something for my empty stomach, I see there's too much food. I take one container out and notice a note on it...

a cold note, hahaha.

It says... in case you are hungry, so I open it and find fruit salad.

Two weeks and she knows me this well? Y/n is so beautiful and kind-- NO!!! Min-hee! Hoseok, think about Minu... she is still your girlfriend.

Shrugging everything aside, I eat the salad in haste before she comes out and busts me.

"You're going this early?"

"AAHHHH" I scream, hiding in the kitchen. Fuck, I'm doomed now. She will ask where I was last night, and I won't be able to lie... because she will catch my lie.

"Hoseok! Are you okay?" she bends down, but I stand up, creating some space between us... "Yeah, I'm okay... I'll go."

"Go where? It's 7 in the morning, and office time is at 10!" she states, scanning me from head to toe. "Care to tell me what's going on? Is your father making you work extra?"

"EXACTLY!! MY FATHER IS SO BAD... HE ASKED ME TO COME........ AT 7 AND TOLD ME TO WORK MORE." What the fuck did I just say!? Why did I lie? Why didn't I say I'm going on a date with min-hee?

"Fine then! Complete your work and throw it in his face, okay?" she says, sounding annoyed. She always hated my dad, whatever! my profit.

I pick up my bag and was about to exit, but a weird thought comes to my mind... "Y/n! How did you wake up at 7? I didn't even make any noise!"

Yawning, she replies... "The bed felt too big, so I couldn't get much sleep," and she falls on the couch, waving me goodbye.

Did she mean that she missed me?

Woah, I'm so dumb!

--//--

Author pov:

Hoseok is excited for his date with cute girlfriend. Surprisingly, he forgot everything she did that night and forgave her.

He picks min-hee up from her apartment, and they decide to watch an early morning movie. That place will be quiet, and there will be no media.

Both enter the theatre and begin to watch the movie. Hoseok is into the movie because the story is relatable to his situation...

Meanwhile, min-hee is thinking of a way to take more control over Hoseok.