chapter 42: 2 months Later

Esme's POV

I'm sitting in my room having a bit of a break when I begin to feel different in myself, I have become more moodier again and my breasts hurt but I then realise that I'm 3 weeks late for my period. I didn't think much of it because I have been training along side Finley again and its been a stressful few months

- first the gala

- then my old pack coming into our pack lands

- then training everyday or training other children who want to become warriors

- and now this...my missed period and a handful of emotions

I haven't exactly had the time to be thinking about such things but now that I'm on my own and I have a moment to think I cant help but wonder what to do. I decided to mind link Robyn and get her opinion or even advice seems how she's the closest person I have to a mother.

"Robyn, are you busy? I need some advice"

"I'm on my way darling give me a minute as I have just got to finish making this and then I'll be up"

10 minutes pass by and I'm still sitting in my room, the excitement bubbling in me but also the nervousness as well, I want another baby, me and Jaxon have talked about giving Reggie a sibling before but i cant seem to get over the nerves or what what if's. I want it to be a surprise to Jaxon if I am Pregnant.

'That means no telling blaze, Alana. You can't tell him' i basically scold my wolf as she is the biggest blabber wolf there is.

'Your the boss girlfriend, your the boss'

A few minutes later, Robyn walks into my room, imvnot freaking out like the last time but my heart is still pounding and I'm pretty sure she can hear it. Easily.
"So my treasure, what can I do for you today?" she asks with a beaming smile in her face.

"I'm 3 weeks late" is all I say and her face lights up again...
"Okay, Okay...have you told Jaxon?"

"No, I wanted to be certain before I tell him and I want to do it in a different way if I am"

"Okay so let's go down town and by a test and we will then take it from there. I can probably pull some strings if you are with you being Luna. But if you are pregnant you know Jaxon won't hesitate to keep you here and safe"

Oh I'm fully aware.

"I know. It's a risk I'm willing to take! We want another baby Robyn and I think I'm ready for another, close to Reggie's age and also his cousins age too"

"I'll be blessed with 3 grand-babies..."
She says as she begins to well up. She will always say that when me and Finns came here she always saw me as the Daughter she never had and Finley as the added son to cause more trouble so when Finley and I had our children she's always classed Both as her grandchildren.

We make our way downstairs as Robyn informs Jacob of us going down town to fetch some baking bits which isn't actually a lie because she said she needs more things for brownies so I guess it's a win win situation.

⌛️⌛️⌛️

I've got the test sitting on the toilet sink in a restaurant waiting for the timer to be done so I can see what the outcome is and I've got my soon to be mother-in-law pacing around me which is slightly making me nervous to say the least but then my timer goes off and I can't find the courage to pick it up so I gesture for her to have a look.

"Esme" is all she says and I can already tell I'll be disappointed because she seems sad. So that means it's negative.

"I understand. There plenty mo..."