Chalter 18 - Marked

Esme's POV

I'm walking out of Jaxon's room, I see Finn walking towards his room which is just down the corridor from mine.

"Morning Finn," I say not too loud to get anyone else looking but loud enough so he can hear me.

"He sis how are..."

I tried so hard to cover up my mating mark by my hair so he or no one else could see it and my smile is as big as anything right now!

"ESME! What.."

Oh fuck. He's seen it. Well now is the time to tell him the news.

"Shhh. Not here. Follow me"

I push her into her room and she turns around with a smile on her face. I haven't seen her smile properly for so long.

"He's marked you!!"

" I wanted him to. Please don't be mad"

"Why would I be mad? He loves you and I hope you love him too?"

"I do! I marked him first. Finn it was the first night I have felt safe and happy in years. Apart from you. We've always tried to be there for each other and you are my best friend"

"I know. Does this mean you're going to be my Luna?"

"I hadn't thought about that yet but most likely. I was so caught up in the moment but I'm sure we will talk about it soon. Anyway, I have to get going, I have to shower and then all afternoon we're getting you sorted for tonight. I spoke to Naomi and she's great! Have you asked her yet?"

"Not yet but I'm planning to," he said while walking back to his room with swag. I couldn't help but smile at his progress.

25 minutes later, I come out of the bathroom singing to myself from still being in the shower thinking I have auditioned for the next singing contest and I come out to the scent of the Ocean and Lavender and I instantly know it's Jaxon's scent. I walk into my room and he's sitting on my bed, I look at the clock and I know exactly why he's here.

"I'm so sorry. I ran into Finn" I tell him while I know I'm blushing. He can see it which adds to the fire.

"It's alright. I just got bored waiting in my room that I thought I'd come to see my girl before we went downstairs together. Are you okay?"

"Nervous. Scared you know how it works. I haven't been around many people for weeks apart from your family and friends" I tell him with honesty. Because I'm shitting it. What if they don't like me, kind of thing?

"Hey. You're with me. Stop worrying baby. And I forgot to say...nice singing" he replies coolly with a wink.

"It was even that loud"

I'm laughing and I know he's only doing that to cheer me up and it's working.

"I got sensitive hearing remember"

"Yeah, of course," I laugh.

He's staring at me and I'm wondering why he's staring at me then it hits me. I'm standing in nothing but a towel.

"You look good like that princess. You look even better..." he says as he's striding over to me.

He grips the towel, then lets it fall to the floor and finishes his sentence.

"With it on the floor" while leaning in to kiss me. My heart is about to fall into my stomach and before I can get turned on he leans back and tells me to get dressed or we will never leave the room.

After 10 minutes of getting some blue jeans and a long top with my Converse on we start making our way down the stairs and into the kitchen where his mom and the rest of the family are.