"i just wanted to make sure you're all okay since you were feeling a bit unwell the other day." jungkook says seeing the confused look of the other.

V thought for a moment. he doesn't remember the last time he had been checked up and it's not like there was really something wrong with him.

"okay. i don't mind." the younger nods, smiling up the other.

jungkook leaned in kissing his lips, startling him again with the sudden action.

"finish your breakfast then we'll head out. i'll just go inform jin-hyung." he says before leaving the room and the blushing doll.

*

the doll was sweating beside the dark haired male inside of the clinic. he was fiddling with his hands suddenly feeling nervous about this appointment — he remembered he was afraid of needles.

the nurse already took his basic records. his temperature, blood pressure, body weight and height and so forth. he was just getting really anxious as they wait.

"you alright?" the dark haired male gained his attention as he took a hold of his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"jin-hyung said the nurse will just call out for us." he says, the doll nodding.

soon enough, jungkook's name was called out and they were assisted inside of a private room seeing the doctor behind the desk.

"hi, have a seat." seokjin greets the two or more towards the doll. V shyly bows as he settled on the seat that jungkook pulled out for him.

"my name's seokjin. kim seokjin but you can just call me jin" the doctor introduced himself to the shy doll which the other returned with a shy smile.

"jungkook here said you were feeling unwell about a week ago? V, right?" the doll nods listening to the doctor. hand still intertwined with the other. he knew dolls were not allowed to disclose personal information as they were binded by a contract under the doll shop; and currently this little check up of them too is not known by the madam.

"everything seems normal" seokjin says flipping through his records. "i'll just be doing a few basic tests today. okay? you can lie down on the bed over there." seokjin instructs as he stood up walking over to the patient bed. the doll looking back at jungkook who gave him an encouraging smile before following the doctor.

seokjin closed the curtains for privacy before turning back towards the doll.

"tell me if there's anything making you feel uncomfortable." he asked him to lift his shirt up just until below his chest before he squirts a cool gel in his tummy that made him shiver a bit.

his hand was tightly clutched against the dark haired male's larger ones who could occasionally caress his skin and kiss him on the forehead to relax him.

jungkook was actually also feeling anxious as he watched seokjin examine the monitor screen. face unreadable of any expression as he moved the equipment around the other's stomach.

the doctor wiped the gel off and faced the shy doll as he put on his gloves and instructed him to pull down his pants. the doll instantly understanding that he'll be checking him down there too.

"would you want jungkook to stay or have him wait outside?" seokjin asked, with jungkook frowning making the other roll his eyes at him.

"h-he can stay." the shy doll replies as he finds comfort in the other's presence.

he slowly tugs his pants down, the dark haired male quick to help him. a blush made it's way in his cheeks as he realised he accidentally wore a white panty.

the doctor smiles not finding it weird at all and patiently waits for him to lie back down.

"again, just tell me if something makes you feel uncomfortable. i'll be inserting a finger in to palpitate, okay?" seokjin says before starting with his check up.

jungkook was poking the inside of his cheeks as the doll was holding on to his hand. he didn't like how another finger, which was not his was shoved inside of the doll.

he was getting stupidly jealous and a bit regretting having to take the doll for a check up.

he momentarily closed his eyes calming himself mentally reminding him that his hyung was a doctor checking up on the brunette, married and obviously had no interest in the other.

the doll was biting on his lip as he feels the doctor's slender finger palpate inside of him. it wasn't uncomfortable or anything it just felt weird.

it didn't take long before the doctor pulled out his finger smiling up at the doll.

"you can get dressed. i'll wait for you guys back at the office." he says, not missing to roll his eyes at the younger and murmuring a small 'calm down your dick' making sure the shy doll wouldn't hear as he passed by.

"feeling alright?" jungkook turns his attention to the doll who was now fully clothed.

the shy doll nods, looking up at him. "d-do you think there's something wrong with me?" he asks.

"nah, i'm sure everything's okay." the taller male replies not wanting the other to worry as he kissed his forehead before leading them outside.

"so far everything looks perfectly fine so you don't have to worry. you probably just overworked yourself the other day." seokjin says to the doll who immediately smiles, happy
at the information.

"i'll call you when the other results are in okay?" seokjin says, more to jungkook. face momentarily turning serious before smiling back at the innocent doll.

"thank you so much, doctor seokjin" V exclaims as he stood up and shyly bowing to the doctor who couldn't help but coo at the other.

"i'll see you next time." the two said goodbye and left the clinic not before seokjin called jungkook back and handed him a box of condoms.