"when you're ready, hm?" he says wanting to calm the doll and let him feel he understands the situation.

jungkook knew about the rules of the doll shop. he knows what knowing each other's name entails. he was purposely starting to break the wall and remove all boundaries in between them.

he was doing everything carefully and slowly making sure to not put the doll at risk and telling his name was part of the first stage.

jungkook held the doll by his waist and gently lifts him up to his lap. the brunette now straddling him.

he kissed the doll's forehead before his eyes flicked down when he felt something wet and warm in his lap that made the other blush furiously.

"i-i'm... it's..." the doll stutters wanting to explain what it was. he was still spilling down there.

the other chuckles finding the shy brunette adorable. a finger making it's way down that made the doll shriek, body slumping forward.

"you filled with my cum, love?" jungkook rasped out, his finger caressing around the rim of the doll's cum filled hole. the room's atmosphere changing.

the doll softly moaned, body clinging on to him as he lapped up some of the cum and thrusted it back into the hole.

"ngh~ mmmh~" V moans against the man's skin. he could feel the man's finger brush against his walls and his arousal was growing with each second.

"p-pleaseee..." he whimpers out, not sure if he wanted the other to stop because of how sensitive he was still feeling or maybe he wanted more.

"tell me, love. what do you want" the dark haired male whispers in his ear that made the doll's body shiver.

he wanted more.

"you, please. i want you" the doll responds or more like moaned out as the other had three fingers thrusting inside of him.

"anything for you" jungkook replies, placing a kiss on the doll's cheeks before shifting their position.

the doll's back now pressed back down on the bed as he settled himself in between his legs.

he coats up his member with some of his cum and lube before aligning it at the doll's entrance smeared with his cum last night.

he slowly entered the doll, the other's body arching as he get stuffed with the hard cock.

V had his eyed closed, mouth parted as he feels the other ease inside of him. he still feels like being ripped from the other's thick girth despite having him hours ago.

he wrapped his legs around the other signalling him to move. jungkook quick to respond as he starts to thrust finding a rhythm.

the doll's soft moans and squelching sounds filled the room. the long and thick cock softly pressing his prostate with each thrust.

the dark haired male hooked his legs up, pressing it against his chest to have access in better.

jungkook licks his lips as he watched his member sliding in & out the cum coated hole.
he gently cups the other's balls and caressed his member making the brunette let out a choked out moan and whine from the blinding pleasure.

"hold on to your legs for me, love" he instructs wanting to fasten up his pace as he shifts his position.

the doll quickly followed holding onto the back of his knees to keep his legs up in place, his hole deliciously exposed to the man.

jungkook grabs on his waist and thrusted fast and deep inside the doll. the bed creaking at his harsh movements.

it was early in the morning and he knows his maids were already around the house but he paid no attention as he was focused only on the brunette under him.

"i-i'm...." the doll croaks out knowing he wouldn't be able to last any longer.

"cum, my love." he murmurs, hips snapping in a quick pace wanting to release together with the other.

"mmmhh~" the doll cums, body giving out as his legs falls on the man's side, spread open.
his cock releasing the white liquid like tap water.

jungkook grinds his hips and soon after cums inside of him. the doll mewling out and placing his arms around him to hold him close.

"jungkook~" the doll whimpers, voice soft but the other heard him loud and clear. it made his releasing cock twitch inside of him.

a smile forms his lips, his cock still hard and hearing his name from the doll's mouth was riling him up.

"say my name again" he murmurs against the doll's skin who's mind was hazy from the mind blowing orgasm. the doll's hole overflowing with his fluids.

"jungkook. jeon jungkook..."

the said man was all stirred up inside as soon as he heard the other speak. hips instantly snapping again in a fast pace.

"mister jeon! the doctor is here."

*
*
*
a/n

aside from the fact that it's the first that V woke up with jungkook beside him after finding out his name (from the previous chapter) — it's his first time moaning out jungkook's name too😌

♡︎elle