25. See you soon

Jake's POV-

Jake's POV-

Hailey scurried off back to the front and I decided to take a seat in front of Henry and Liam. I looked at the two, as they drank the water. I felt a small smile form on my face. Remembering the times we used to hangout together mostly every evening. With the three of us and Drew.

Before I knew it I zoned out. But instantly came back as Henry spoke with squinted eyes. "You know, Jake. You really do look like a Jake I once knew." "Oh really?" I leaned back against the back of the chair and crossed my arms over. He just nods. "Drink up." Liam places his empty glass down onto the table beside him.

"It's good to see you." Liam smiles as he stands up. He then hugs me tight. Henry must've caught on as he starts to cry for no reason.

"So it really is you? My golly gosh. I missed you so much Jakey. But you could've messaged or something," he groans, as he also embraces me. "But it's ok. You're forgiven."

For the seventh time today, I stood there hugging back everyone.

One of the best days that has happened for a while, now. And all i am hoping that it lasts as long as possible.

Time Skip....

The two sat together on the floor. Their backs against the couches. I grabbed the glasses and decided to put them away. I walk to the front Zander and Luke passed out on the floor hugging each other.

Adorable.

I heard some dishes clanking in the kitchen behind the counter. Probably Hailey helping out. Before walking in, I went to the front door to flip the 'closed' sign. Always wanted to do that for no reason.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Hailey cleaning the dishes and cutlery. I walked beside her and helped her to dry them. We did this in silence for a good few minutes. The silence wasn't awkward at all. It was in fact calm and very pleasant. I think both of us were tired? I don't know, but I just couldn't bring myself to talk.

"So...? How's it going with the search?" She asked without turning her head and continuing to scrub. However, I stopped and looked at her. "The search?" "You know... with Drew and all," She says it much quieter than before like she was hesitating for a long time. "I heard on the news a few days ago that-" "It's going just fine," I sternly cut her off, maybe a bit too roughly. I just didn't want to think about it or him or anything at the moment. "I... I just can't right now." I mumbled. "No, I understand you. But if you do want to talk about it. Or anything I'm all ears." She turns to me with a smile on her face.

We finished cleaning and she scribbled something on a note and passed it to me. It was her phone number. "Call me. If you ever need to fall back on." She smiled again and walks out.

I look down at the note again and placed it onto my pocket. I walked out and saw her waking up Luke.

Hailey's Pov-

Hailey's Pov-

Luke woke up instantly. "The f-, how long was I out?" "Only like 20 minutes or so. Anyway drag Zander's ass and yours into my car. I'll take you guys home." I whisper. "And what about Henry and Liam?" He asks. "Oh right. Uh. I'll figure it out." I state."Sure." "I'm serious." "No doubt." He laughs as he puts Zander's arm over his shoulder and pulls him up. "I'll just take them home." I simply just thought.

"What's their address?" Luke continues to ask, as he struggles to balance Zander on his feet.

"Oh, the address... haha... I'll just bring them to ours. They can crash in the guest room. I don't what else to do." "Alright, just a reminder that you only have four seats in your car."

"Oh my fucking god." I breathe out. I look to my side seeing Jake with a smirk and twirling his car keys on his finger. "Jake, you  wouldn't mind taking the two back to my place?" "Thought you would never ask," I smile and sigh in relief. "Just help my stuff them into the car."

I chuckle and we both walked to the two. We started dragging them out and managed to put them both into the backseats of the car. We talked about random stuff as we did so. "Alright, I'll follow your car." He says happily as he enters the drivers seat. I nod and walk back to the car. Zander was in the back and Luke was sitting in the passenger's seat.

We drove off and eventually arrived back to my house. It was only a few minute drive. Luke exited and took Zander with him. I waited for Jake to park his vehicle and we both then took the two out and walked towards the building.

"Sorry for lashing out earlier," He says looking forwards "It just hurts to even think about it." "It's alright, no need to apologise. It happens to everyone." He smiled at me.

We got to the guest room and left the two there.

I said my goodbyes to Jake and so did he. He left the house. I had a feeling that I'd see him again, soon.

______________
A/N: Exams are starting again. I promise that I'll try to write as much as possible. Might not be as often.

Any tips for revision or exams? They would help sm.

Any ideas what's going to happen next? Just to let you know that the reunion is now over and the next chapter will be back to the clue that Jake got.

Can't wait <3

-Lemon