8- Betrayal's Sting

Drew's POV-

Drew's POV-

We eventually pull away gasping for air. Jake's cheeks are a light but delicate shade of pink and mine probably is a deep shade of red. I'm over exaggerating (hopefully).

He still held me close to his body. My arms still wrapped around his neck looking into his eyes. He smiles at me caressing my waist. I smile back.

However, I hug him putting my head in the crook of his neck. "Thank you." I mumble quietly enough for him to hear. "For what?" He asks still smiling. "For helping me with- Sir." I couldn't bare saying his name anymore it made me sick. My stomach churned and felt off.

My phone notifications ping again. I pull out my phone to check them still hugging Jake.

But my eyes widen in shock, as I pull away rereading each message again and again. Shit.

It was Zoey. Jake was standing and observing me with his face full of concern.

Zoey- Ex

Me: Were over. I'm breaking up with you.
(Sent: 9:02)

Zoey: Wdym were over? How could you say that?
(Sent: 9:47)

Zoey: I cared for you and you do this to me.
(Sent: 9:47)

Zoey: I can't believe you. You will regret it.
(Sent: 9:48)

Zoey: Infact I will make you regret it. I will find your deepest darkest secret and ruin your life. I was supposed to be the one breaking up with you. Not the other way round. You're a pathetic loser anyways.
(Sent: 9:50)

Zoey: Where are you? I need to speak with you.
(Sent: 9:56)

Zoey: If your in the bathroom I'm coming over.
(Sent: 9:58)

It's currently 10:08.

Then it hit me. What if she saw us making out?

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I repeatedly breath out as my breathing quickens. Jake comes immediately to my side, as he reads the messages over my shoulder.

"If we get out now she'll probably not notice us that we were even here," He whispers trying to keep a positive attitude. "Come on, Andreww~" He teases me slightly as he grabs my hand and walks out.

I try to calm myself down, which works surprisingly. My breathing relaxes.

Then we heard sirens surrounding the school. We decided to both go to the front reception to hear the commotion.

Two police officers enter the building and walk down the corridor, as if they had already been here a few times and know their way round the school.

"Shh-" Jake hushes as we creep around the corner to observe them to where they go. They enter the art classroom that we were in an hour ago and I hear a male yell.