22. A Blast from the Past

Sean's PoV-

Sean's PoV-

The air was crisp and cold, the sky streaked with pinks and oranges. I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself as I walked down the deserted city block. My sneakers clapped on the pavement, the noise echoing through the night as I walked down the street alone.

The city was quiet, almost too quiet, as if it was holding its breath. I could hear my own breath, steady and even as I walked, almost as if it was the only sound in the world. It was cold and spitting rain with the occasional car passing by.

Finally, I saw the warm light of the opened bar in the horizon. It as if I could feel the warmth already.

I was feeling nervous, as I slowly approached the bar. It had beef so long since I had seen my old friends, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I walked towards the entrance, not being able to think of anything else other than remembering the old days, to the times when we used to hang out everyday of every week.

I pushed the door open, a wave of warmth spread across my whole face. Then I spotted Zander. The sudden hit of nostalgia hit as I saw the familiar face, as a wide grin spread across my face.

 The sudden hit of nostalgia hit as I saw the familiar face, as a wide grin spread across my face

Luke's PoV-

20 minutes earlier...

Tonight, I was going to be on my working shift. Zander is about to enter at any moment, as he had something to do before. He always comes before I finish my shift. And today he came earlier than we had planned, but who cares. Sean should be here in about ten twenty minutes or so.

He does come from another town, so it might take longer to get here.

I was mixing some cocktails for some customers, when the door to the bar opens, expecting it to be someone new. But I looked over and it was my purple headed, love. He was dressed in a thick coat with a bright red scarf wrapped around his neck. His cheeks were a tainted shade of pink from the cold.

Letting in a gust of cold air, and he walked in, the purple hues of his hair looking especially bright in the dim light of the bar.

His eyes met mine and he grinned, making his way over to the bar. He unwrapped his scarf, as he slid onto a stool and then leaned over, my heart racing as I finished pouring the others a drink.

I took a few steps to the side to be in front of him, still being behind the counter. I leaned over closer to him. My elbows on the wooden surface.

As we chatted, I couldn't help but notice the warmth in his eyes, and I knew that the world was brighter with him in it. Apart from the occasional servings and having to please the conversation it was great. I had to take some glances around the building just to see if anyone needed any service.

I thought I saw someone familiar. They were quite short and had hot pink hair. But who am I kidding it's the 21st century everyone has different colour hair nowadays.

I got called over and received another order for a cocktail. I turned around and started making the alcoholic drink. In the meantime, Sean must've came it, because I didn't notice him coming in and taking a seat. When I turned around and saw him smiling. I had to give him a hug.

I walked around the counter and walked towards him with my arms spread out. Ready to embrace him. "Sean, how are you?" I ask, as I pull away. "Never have been better." He answers.

The three of us talk and then Sean looks around and pauses. "Psst, you guys," he whispers. "You see that short girl with the pink over there." Me and Zander look to where he's pointing and nod. "Yeah? What about her?" Zander asks with just as much confusion as before.

"I swear it is Milly." "Wait. Really?" We asked at the same time. "We should call her over." I suggest. "Mmm, maybe later." Sean mumbles. "Still haven't forgiven her, huh?" Zander chuckles. Sean only shakes his head with a sigh.

After many minutes of laughs and jokes, more people started coming in. I had to pull away from the conversation and do some work. The two were sitting on the edge closest to the wall on the right. I walked left and fight handing out the drinks. A person sat on one of the stools behind me. I looked behind ready to take their order and when I looked at their face.

"Luke?!" "No way, Jake?!" I said surprised. "It has been, so long. What are you doing here?" I ask. "Ah, you know. I had a very stressful day, today. I needed to relax, but I never would have known that you would work here." I was going to ask some more stuff, but I get interrupted.

"Jake? No way is that you?" Zander asks from a few seat beside. I saw how his smile became a side grin and Jake's eyes lit. "Zander? Sean?" He gave them a bear hug.

We got together and Zander mentioned "All we need is Milly and we're back together." His head slowly turned towards Sean with a smirk.

Suddenly we heard a large squeal. The three of the and I looked behind us, and saw the short pink haired girl. She had her arms linked with a tall guy. He looks like Elliot.

Sean sighs quietly. "Relax, buddy." I nudge him with my elbow just for a laugh. He smiles slightly. Milly started hugging all of us and telling everything about her life.

We all had to catch up.

_______________
A/N: Alright guys, I have absolutely no clue what I'm going to write next.

Please give me some ideas.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?
-lemon