Epilogue 3

Chapter 232 Epilogue (3) (1/2)

The imperial examination path for poor families Little sweet-scented osmanthus grandma 5191 words 1 month ago

Since people didn't hear clearly, Lin Yuanqiu naturally had the obligation to say it again.

He cleared his throat and said sternly: "I am saying that Mr. Ding and Mr. Zhang went to Chazipo to take care of the bricks and stones for the construction of Xiangdian this time. I hope you two can do your best. If you don't Responsible for my trust. ()"

Seeing that Lord Shangshu was not joking, other officials in the hall were astonished with mouths as big as fists.

They really didn't expect that Master Lin would arrange hard work for Ding Shilang and Zhang Shilang without saying a word.

But isn't it just hard work? Although Chazi Slope is located on the outskirts of the capital city, there is no village or shop in front of it, and there is not even a place to rest.

Staying in such a place for one or two days, not to mention ten days and a half month, is not enough. You must know that Master Ding and Master Zhang are both pampered and pampered. How can they bear this kind of sin?

Furthermore, there are more than a dozen heads of the Household Department, so when did the Minister of Finance need to personally supervise the work?

Therefore, in everyone's opinion, Mr. Lin's first fire as a new official was too unreasonable.

The only thing that can explain it is that Mr. Lin came up with the depression in his heart. After all, there are naturally many people in the Ministry of Finance who know very well what Minister Ding and Minister Zhang did with the repair money.

At this time, Ding Yongquan and Zhang Meng were naturally very angry.

If possible, the two of them would have wanted to ask angrily on the spot, when would they, a minister of household affairs, personally go to the wilderness to serve as a supervisor for beggars, let alone eat and live with beggars so much? sky.

However, the two of them could only think about these words in their hearts, and they would definitely not dare to express them to their mouths. Otherwise, if people spread it to the ears of the Holy Emperor, they would definitely say that they are indolent and indolent.

So at this moment, Ding and Zhang, no matter how angry they were, did not dare to say directly that they refused to go to Chazipo.

But it is naturally impossible for them to accept the drudgery like this.

Tiredness is secondary, but the main reason is that I just can’t stand it anymore.

You know, since Lu Shangshu became an official, Ding and Zhang have received the support of many officials from the Ministry of Household Affairs.

If today they were arranged by Lin Shangshu to work as supervisors in the wilderness, how could they still have any prestige in the Ministry of Household Affairs in the future?

So they had to quickly come up with a good way to refuse.

Ding Yongquan is indeed a quick-thinking person. His eyes dance up and down, and he quickly thinks of his daily morning routine. If you are squatting on Chazi Slope, how can you attend the morning court?

Thinking of this, Ding Yongquan immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and he was determined in his heart, but he deliberately put on an embarrassed look on his face. Sir, it is the duty of a lower official to share the worries of the imperial court, and there is no need for hard work ()" , It’s just that my lord, you must have forgotten that every day at the Yin time, the lower officials have to go to the palace to attend court early, I’m afraid it will be difficult to get to Chazipo.”