106-110

, if others knew that she, the mother-in-law, actually urged her son-in-law to buy a bracelet, she would not want this face anymore.
  Ms. Qin, who was sitting at the same table, almost couldn't help laughing when she saw her nephew's wife's embarrassment.
  Mrs. Qin thought to herself that it was a good thing that her grand-niece was able to carry things clearly, which made her feel more at ease. Otherwise, she would have felt guilty for the rest of her life just because Wu had known her for so many years.
  Originally, Lin Yuanqiu thought that the clan leader and clan elders would ask about the tax-free fields, but in the end, no one mentioned it.
  In fact, Lin Yuanqiu has already arranged the forty acres of tax-free acres.
  No, the gift received included the land deeds for thirty-two acres of paddy fields, and these land deeds must not be left idle before they are returned to others. So you have to transfer them to your own name first for tax exemption.
  As for the remaining eight tax-free acres, just keep it for now.
  ...
  Soon it was time to go back to school again.
  The night before departure, Lin Yuanbai, who had always been cheerful, took a rare moment to linger. Seeing how he stayed in his room and refused to leave, Lin Yuanqiu immediately guessed what the other person was struggling with.
  This is because I want him to come back for the wedding banquet, but I am worried that it will delay his studies.
  Lin Yuanqiu couldn't help but laugh and said, "Don't worry, I've already remembered the big day of my fourth brother's wedding. It's on November 28th, right? I'll definitely be back two days early by then." "Yes, yes!
  " Lin Yuanbai patted Lin Yuanqiu's shoulder and said, "On November 28th, haha, we have made an agreement. Fourth brother will be waiting for you at home then. Okay, fifth brother, you go to bed early. We will meet again tomorrow." Get up early."
  After saying that, Lin Yuanbai raised his feet and walked out. The brisk and neat steps were completely different from the coy demeanor just now.
  Looking at the happy look on his face, Lin Yuanqiu was sure that after leaving the room, the fourth brother would jump back to the room.
  I have to say that from childhood to adulthood, I really need to know a lot about it. After leaving Lin Yuanqiu's house, Lin Yuanbai was really jumping up and down with excitement. The reason why he was so happy was of course because his fifth brother would rush back to eat the wedding wine between him and his cousin.
  Also, in more than a month, I will marry a wife.
  Hahahahaha...
  Mrs. Liu: Alas, my youngest son is starting to go crazy again.
  Lin Erzhu: It's normal. He was like this when he was about to get married.
  ...

Chapter 103 Tribute Supervisor
  It was early in the morning, and the sky was still dark, so Mrs. Zhou got dressed and got up. Today, her little nephew was leaving at almost 10 o'clock, so she had to make breakfast quickly.
  Speaking of which, ever since they started doing embroidery at home, Zhou's sisters-in-law had less time to cook. As for Gao Cui, Qin Hehua, and other grandchildren's daughters-in-law, they do embroidery work or take care of children, so they don't spend much time helping with the cooking.
  Therefore, the three meals a day at home are basically cooked by Wu and her sons and grandsons.
  If you were to do this in other people's homes, you would definitely have a lot of filial and unfilial words to say.
  But Wu is different. In her opinion, making money at home is the top priority. She is an old woman who can't do embroidery very well, so it's not a good idea to help with some things she can do.
  Besides, she is not too old to move. Although she is over sixty years old, her hands and feet are still nimble when doing work.
  As for letting the sons and grandsons cook together, isn't that the right thing to do? The women in the family are busy doing embroidery work to earn money. Are they, a group of old men, waiting to eat ready-made food?
  As for Lao Lintou, he almost took care of all the cooking tasks. Looking at the prosperous life of his family every day, he felt indescribably satisfied.
  In the past few years, under the leadership of Wu, even Lin Sanzhu, who had a headache when he saw the cooking pot, is now very good at cooking. However, the taste of Lin Sanzhu's food has always been the best among the cooks at home. The existence of the bottom.
  There is nothing that can be done about it. As Mrs. Wu said, some people don’t have the talent to cook. Although her third son is smart in business, he is just a fool when it comes to cooking. A pig's head that cannot be cooked.
  After breakfast, Lin Yuanfeng took the horse out of the stable, and then hitched up the carriage with Lin Yuansong and Lin Yuanhuai.
  Lin Yuanbai, on the other hand, began to be busy cutting forage. He would definitely spend the night in Fucheng tonight, so he had to bring the beans and forage that Hong Zao ate, so he would not have to worry about getting a bad stomach because he was not used to the forage in the inn.