141-145

Wanqing's uncle?
  Zhong Yurou was surprised and quickly turned around to look over.
  What caught his eye was a blue round-neck robe. After seeing this dress, Zhong Yurou felt relieved.
  The green round-neck robe is the dress code for the people in this dynasty. It is naturally impossible for a person with such status to become an accomplice with a kidnapper.
  Also, after her cousin arranged a marriage with the Lin family, Zhong Yurou learned a lot about the Lin family from her aunt. Naturally, she also knew that Sister Chunyan’s brother and little cousin were very good classmates, and they were also good friends. With.
  Therefore, the person in front of me must be Sister Chunyan's brother.
  It's just that the master of Juren is a little embarrassed at this moment. After running so much, the hair tie on Lin Yuanqiu's head had long been loosened, and her bun was scattered into a ponytail draped over her shoulders, looking a bit messy. Looking at the cloth shoes on my feet, I only have the one on my right foot, which looks a little funny.
  There was a pause when Zhong Yurou's eyes fell on Lin Yuanqiu's face, with lacquer-like eyebrows, a tall nose, and handsome eyes with a heroic spirit.
  Zhong Yurou always felt that she had seen this person somewhere.
  But she thought it was impossible. She had never met her cousin's classmates.
  Lin Yuanqiu didn't care about the others. After walking quickly to Wanqing's side, he bent down and picked her up.
  "Qing'er Qing'er!"
  Seeing Wanqing sleeping soundly, Lin Yuanqiu couldn't help but pat her face, but there was no reaction at all.
  This made Lin Yuanqiu a little worried. Qing'er looked like she was being covered up, and she didn't know if it would have any impact on her body.
  Thinking of this, Lin Yuanqiu hurriedly lowered his head to listen to his niece's breathing. When he heard that the exhalation and inhalation were even, he felt a little relieved.
  Just thinking of the human traffickers' cruel conscience, Lin Yuanqiu didn't save any strength and kicked the two people lying on the ground hard.
  Perhaps because of the pain, the two people who were originally dazed actually let out a groan.
  Are you about to wake up?
  In order to prevent people from escaping, Lin Yuanqiu felt that they should be tied up.
  Thinking of this, he handed Wanqing in his arms to the side. Zhong Yurou did not hesitate and naturally reached out to take the person over.
  As for Liu Ye, she was worried that the young lady would be unable to hold her because of her sore hands, so she hurriedly stepped forward to help her, and by the way, she helped her young lady tidy up her messy hair.
  There was no need to find another rope to tie the people up. Lin Yuanqiu moved quickly and quickly pulled off the belts of the two kidnappers, then turned the people over so that their backs were facing up, and finally tightened their hands tightly. Tie tightly behind your back.
  Sure enough, as soon as Lin Yuanqiu tied up the man here, the black-faced man woke up first, followed by the short man.
  The feeling of being tied behind the back was not pleasant, and the wound on the head was painful. So after the two of them woke up, they quickly started writhing on the ground, and kept shouting: "Let me go quickly, or I will kill you.
  " I'll kill you!"
  "You bitch, let me go!"
  It sounded really noisy.
  Zhong Yurou pointed to the handkerchief that fell on the ground and said to Lin Yuanqiu, "This square handkerchief belongs to the two of them. It must have been dipped in medicine."
  Lin Yuanqiu was not stupid and immediately understood the meaning of his words.
  The black-faced man lying on the ground didn't know what was going on behind him, and he kept cursing. However, in the next moment, his mouth that kept mumbling was quickly covered with a handkerchief, and he didn't know what was going on.
  Immediately afterwards, the short man also received such "treatment".
  After witnessing the horror of the mystery, Lin Yuanqiu threw the veil back to the ground.
  At this time, Lin Yuanqiu belatedly remembered that he had not thanked the girl yet.
  Thinking of this, Lin Yuanqiu stood up straight, bowed his hands deeply towards Zhong Yurou, and then said seriously: "Thanks to the girl for being righteous today, otherwise I don't dare to think about the consequences. Lin thanked the girl for saving her life on behalf of her niece." Zhong Yurou said seriously
  . Yurou hurriedly turned aside and shook her head, "Wanqing and I are also relatives. It is natural for me to save her. I don't deserve the thanks of the master."
  At this moment, Zhong Yurou finally remembered why the person in front of her looked familiar. Isn't this the person standing outside the wall picking up shuttlecocks for her?
  Lin Yuanqiu, after hearing what Zhong Yurou said that she was also a relative, looked at her.
  Previously, Lin Yuanqiu was embarrassed to look at the girl carefully because of the differences between men and women. Now, after looking at her directly, he quickly grabbed a memory from his mind.
  She has a small nose, dark almond eyes, a little baby fat on her fair cheeks, and a cinnabar mole on her eyebrows.
  So, isn't this the girl who he helped pick up the shuttlecock?
  She is Zixu's cousin.
  The reason why Lin Yuanqiu remembered it so quickly was because the cinnabar mole between the other person's eyebrows was so impressive.